Where In The World #7

so then DTD?

IMG_3070-1.jpg

:rotfl: THAT is correct! :thumbsup2 :tink:

BASEBALLMICKEY...as predicted...no "Hat Trick" for me this weekend! :rotfl: I knew when they settled for field goals instead of touchdowns it was going to be another "one of those games"! :sad2: They didn't "roll over" and gave y'all a good game. Congrates! :tink:

:wave: Hi Princess! Was good to "see" you :rotfl:; Denise sent me a picture! She really enjoyed the get together; hope we all get a chance to "see" you next year! :tink:

I'm practically counting on it!

I should have more pictures in my TR.

OMG! It was soooo nice to meet you and Alison!!!! Hurray for Disboards!! :yay:

:thumbsup2

And we need a re-do. We didn't take a picture of you and me together!! :(

An October trip, 2013 depends on if/when/what kind of job DH gets! ::yes:: I'm counting on it too! Are you in the process of a TR or will you do it later? Lots of holiday preparation going on for me already plus a new part time job. Hopefully, I can find the time to check it out. As for the "re-do" ... I was wondering the same thing! Where's the picture of YOU and Denise! :rotfl2: Safe trip home.........:tink:

:eek: You are right! WHY don't I have a picture of the 3 of us women/Disboarders????!!!!! :mad: And there we had Jason to take the picture! We MUST go back now :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter