Where In The World #7

More to test your brain cells this weekend...

IMG_3070-1.jpg
:tink:

Must have hit my head cause all I see are stars:rotfl2:

Is it from the American Adventure?

The sun came up way to early today. Is it time to go back to Daylight Savings Time?

daylight-savings-time-at-Disney_zps8d739d5b.jpg

Good Morning, Rise and shine everyone...:goodvibes

As my mom says if i am up you all need to be up:rotfl:

Don't remember if i posted this or not, a while ago i posted an eye from a wooden ship next to Norway that was originally a playgournd, well i found an old pic of that playground from years ago

Ps...If i post it again in 6 months forgive me as i will be in the 17 year old catagory :laughing::laughing::lmao:

game8-1.jpg

May042012_0346-1.jpg

Jul302005_2339_zps9805059c.jpg

:wave: Good morning. Just a quick fly-though to say hello. I'm in your time zone (and feel a day behind). Had a great time meeting Denise.

Never would have gotten that as a hoof :thumbsup2

Now to end the bird thing here is the the politically correct way to

bird1_zpsc8ea4b12.jpg

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

:rotfl2: I tried to see a "bird" in the "hoof" crop but just couldn't! :rotfl2: Love jeepwrecks bird/horse! :lmao:

The sun came up way to early today. Is it time to go back to Daylight Savings Time?

:yay: Back to normal! I am not a fan of DST!

Good Morning, Rise and shine everyone...:goodvibes

As my mom says if i am up you all need to be up:rotfl:

Don't remember if i posted this or not, a while ago i posted an eye from a wooden ship next to Norway that was originally a playgournd, well i found an old pic of that playground from years ago

Ps...If i post it again in 6 months forgive me as i will be in the 17 year old catagory :laughing::laughing::lmao:

My Mom used to say the same thing! :rotfl: I'm up...it's time for YOU to get moving! :faint:

I miss the old Viking ship...it needs to be in Norway! You still have a few months at "16"..if I remember correctly you have a February birthday. I know we're all anxious to "grow up"...but, it's not "all it's cracked up to be"! :lmao: :tink:

:wave: Good morning. Just a quick fly-though to say hello. I'm in your time zone (and feel a day behind). Had a great time meeting Denise.

:wave: Hi Princess! Was good to "see" you :rotfl:; Denise sent me a picture! She really enjoyed the get together; hope we all get a chance to "see" you next year! :tink:

Mickey or Minnie's house? :tink:

Back from long but exciting weekend of hockey. DS team made it to the semi finals...then lost in 6 overtimes. 6 overtimes, the game lasted almost 3 hours. It was an exciting game but sad to lose :( Oh well high school hockey starts in a few weeks.

My photo is from Mickey's house. Any ideas what it is?

IMG_0879nn.jpg

:dancer::dancer::dancer: I KNEW you could do it! :dancer::dancer::dancer:

IMG_3603-1-1.jpg

IMG_3603.jpg

Good one.:thumbsup2 I never would have gotten that one.

More to test your brain cells this weekend...

IMG_3070-1.jpg

Is that a building? Is it something you see while on the train or something? Is it in MK?

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Never would have gotten that as a hoof :thumbsup2

Now to end the bird thing here is the the politically correct way to

bird1_zpsc8ea4b12.jpg

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Diane♥Disney;46627841 said:
Back from long but exciting weekend of hockey. DS team made it to the semi finals...then lost in 6 overtimes. 6 overtimes, the game lasted almost 3 hours. It was an exciting game but sad to lose :( Oh well high school hockey starts in a few weeks.

My photo is from Mickey's house. Any ideas what it is?

IMG_0879nn.jpg

WOW...SIX overtimes? :faint: Those are heartbreaking to loose! My Godson quarterbacked our high school football team a few years back and his pass into the end zone to his best friend won the game in triple overtime; the next year he was sacked in the final 10 seconds of the game trying to throw the same pass to his same best friend! Both times, he just collapsed on the field from emotional exhaustion! (Those of us in the stands watching did the same thing! :lmao:) Been there; done that and never fun being on the side that looses! :(

Is your picture of Mickey's couch...the one next to the fireplace? :tink:

Diane♥Disney;46627841 said:
Is that a building? Is it something you see while on the train or something? Is it in MK?

IMG_3070-1.jpg

Yes, it's a building; you don't see it from a train but you can see it from something else that moves; not in MK. :tink:

WOW...SIX overtimes? :faint: Those are heartbreaking to loose! My Godson quarterbacked our high school football team a few years back and his pass into the end zone to his best friend won the game in triple overtime; the next year he was sacked in the final 10 seconds of the game trying to throw the same pass to his same best friend! Both times, he just collapsed on the field from emotional exhaustion! (Those of us in the stands watching did the same thing! :lmao:) Been there; done that and never fun being on the side that looses! :(

Is your picture of Mickey's couch...the one next to the fireplace? :tink:

The team was exhausted after the game. We only had two lines of hockey. My son was the goalie and that's what he did after the game, just collapsed on the ice. I felt so bad for him. :sad1:

Yes it is Mickey's couch.:dance3:

IMG_0879.jpg

Diane♥Disney;46628697 said:
The team was exhausted after the game. We only had two lines of hockey. My son was the goalie and that's what he did after the game, just collapsed on the ice. I felt so bad for him. :sad1:

:sad2: I know...one of my very favorite pictures from Jess's entire high school career was taken after the loss. He's on the field on one knee, head bowed and his brother is right next to him with his arm around him. :sad2: :tink:

Diane♥Disney;46628762 said:
Is it in a park? HS? Do you see it on the Backlot Tour? Or can you see it from the Monorail?

IMG_3070-1.jpg

:rotfl: You finally asked the key question! It's NOT in a park. :rolleyes1 You can't see it from the monorail. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!