• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World #7

You are right Jeff, it is from the MK and it a lady like you'd see on the front of an old ship.

But, she's not from the Columbia Harbor House.

DSC09015-Version2.jpg

Is it the pirate float from the Boo to You Parade? :tink:

DD just sent me a text...seems like DGD is having an awesome day on the soccer field. She earned, what in all sports, is known as the coveted Hat Trick scoring 3 goals on the soccer field in the 3-1 win this afternoon! :yay: Way to go redstorm:

232323232fp63634_nu3858_8_4_893_29498_4984245ot1lsi-1.jpg
:tink:

IMG_3603-1-1.jpg

I would say it's from a movie since it's in the movie storeage warehouse; it's not an "animal" character. :tink:

DENISE...since you must be on your afternoon break from the parks at DL, see if you can figure out what this is. It's on the Backstage Tour, which I know you're not familiar with, but I need someone to tell me WHAT it is. It's not an "animal character" but IS an animal. :goodvibes :tink:

DENISE...since you must be on your afternoon break from the parks at DL, see if you can figure out what this is. It's on the Backstage Tour, which I know you're not familiar with, but I need someone to tell me WHAT it is. It's not an "animal character" but IS an animal. :goodvibes :tink:

and its not a bird even thou some of us think it is :rotfl2::rotfl2:

DD just sent me a text...seems like DGD is having an awesome day on the soccer field. She earned, what in all sports, is known as the coveted Hat Trick scoring 3 goals on the soccer field in the 3-1 win this afternoon! :yay: Way to go redstorm:

232323232fp63634_nu3858_8_4_893_29498_4984245ot1lsi-1.jpg
:tink:

That is awesome about the Hat Trick achievement. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

congratulation_graphics_1.gif

That is awesome about the Hat Trick achievement. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I think so too! :rotfl:
Just an FYI...not looking for a Cowboys victory tomorrow :sad2:; it's been a LONG time since I've had a "Hat Trick" with my football teams. :rotfl2: The high school team won 52-7 last night; A & M Aggies won 38-13 today; so, that pretty much means the "nail is in the coffin" :rotfl: for the Cowboys! :rotfl2: Back to work on my Christmas decorating.....:rolleyes1 :tink:

so its an animal... i dont remember seeing any in the back lot tour area, but then there is alot to look at

is it a horse?

I think so too! :rotfl:
Just an FYI...not looking for a Cowboys victory tomorrow :sad2:; it's been a LONG time since I've had a "Hat Trick" with my football teams. :rotfl2: The high school team won 52-7 last night; A & M Aggies won 38-13 today; so, that pretty much means the "nail is in the coffin" :rotfl: for the Cowboys! :rotfl2: Back to work on my Christmas decorating.....:rolleyes1 :tink:

your cowboys are playing my falcons. I don't get to see my team play on tv often, so I'm excited to be home tomorrow night watching the game!

your cowboys are playing my falcons. I don't get to see my team play on tv often, so I'm excited to be home tomorrow night watching the game!

:rotfl2: ... and last week SunDial's Dad was cheering for his Giants! :rotfl2: You guys and your teams are killing me! :lmao: But...true, bleeding blue, Cowboy fans never say NEVER! Just wish I didn't have to wait all day for kickoff! Well, maybe that's better...I might actually get a few of my chores done tomorrow! Glad you'll get to see your team and hope you and your neighbors are coping with the disaster as best as you can. So sad seeing all that devastation. :( :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter