Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-5xscHZ9-S.jpg

No Ma'am, not from the MK and not from an attraction. :tink:
So... Hollywood Studios, then.

Toy Story Land?

Well that was disappointing 😞 but kind of ended how I thought. I picked Dallas.

It didn't end the way I thought it would! :faint: Dallas had one of their "typical games" with all those stupid penalties and everything going wrong...and the defense was sleeping the 1st quarter. They were "due" to have a game like that and 99% of time they're unable to pull it out in the end. Our neighbor ran over to our house between the 3rd & 4th quarters to borrow something and she said the same thing. Just didn't seem like it was in the cards today! I was totally hoarse though at the end! 🤣 It was a game like the soccer game yesterday...neither team should have lost....BOTH sides played their hearts out. The Patriots ... and their fans...have nothing to "hang their heads over"...that was an awesome game! :tink:

The dentist is bad lol

I had to have a root canal on Friday, but now its all good and I don’t have any pain any more. I was having sensitivity to cold and it was bad. It turned out my back molar had a big crack in it and it was the cause of all the problems

The dentist is bad lol

I had to have a root canal on Friday, but now its all good and I don’t have any pain any more. I was having sensitivity to cold and it was bad. It turned out my back molar had a big crack in it and it was the cause of all the problems

UGH :faint: ...I feel for you! Those are no fun but, you're right, all is good once they're done! Bad news on our end too today; Allie tore her ACL in the game 10 days ago. MRI results came back this morning; immediate surgery recommended. :headache::tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter