Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

• goopysolelady

DIS Veteran
    Aggies done with a victory so now we move on to baseball and soccer at 5. At least we can watch baseball on the TV and soccer online which makes it a little easier! Soccer won't be "pretty" :rolleyes1 since they're playing the #1 team but HOPING baseball is! 😁 Astros DO need to take advantage of home field before moving on to Boston so "be nice to them today". :goodvibes

:goodvibes I'll start with the obvious....the Poly monorail station? :goodvibes:tink:

• Diane♥Disney

DIS Veteran
    Aggies done with a victory so now we move on to baseball and soccer at 5. At least we can watch baseball on the TV and soccer online which makes it a little easier! Soccer won't be "pretty" :rolleyes1 since they're playing the #1 team but HOPING baseball is! 😁 Astros DO need to take advantage of home field before moving on to Boston so "be nice to them today". :goodvibes

:goodvibes I'll start with the obvious....the Poly monorail station? :goodvibes:tink:

Yes it's the Monorail at the Monorail Station. :dance3:

• goopysolelady

DIS Veteran
    A few thoughts. Park or resort?
    :faint: Ended up being a CRAZY :crazy: afternoon! Boston's bats were HOT :thumbsup2; decisive win for you...but you can still be MY friend! :rotfl2: Stupid live feed wouldn't come through for the soccer game :furious:; someone on their end forgot to "push the right button" :rotfl: 'cause the boys game is on with no streaming issues at all! So had to "watch" via "stats and play by play". Was expecting a 5-6 to 0 loss but final score was 0-1! Howard Payne girls played a hell of a game; goal keep saved them stopping 18 shots on goal! Took HSU until the 85th minute to get their goal! Never would have bet the final would be a loss for the Yellow Jackets by only 1 goal! And....I'll PM you on the most shocking and worrisome part of the day. 🙏

This is from a park. :goodvibes:tink:

Diane♥Disney

DIS Veteran
    :faint: Ended up being a CRAZY :crazy: afternoon! Boston's bats were HOT :thumbsup2; decisive win for you...but you can still be MY friend! :rotfl2: Stupid live feed wouldn't come through for the soccer game :furious:; someone on their end forgot to "push the right button" :rotfl: 'cause the boys game is on with no streaming issues at all! So had to "watch" via "stats and play by play". Was expecting a 5-6 to 0 loss but final score was 0-1! Howard Payne girls played a hell of a game; goal keep saved them stopping 18 shots on goal! Took HSU until the 85th minute to get their goal! Never would have bet the final would be a loss for the Yellow Jackets by only 1 goal! And....I'll PM you on the most shocking and worrisome part of the day. 🙏

This is from a park. :goodvibes:tink:

I'll start with AK?

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES