Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

jeepwreck

DIS Veteran
UGH :faint: ...I feel for you! Those are no fun but, you're right, all is good once they're done! Bad news on our end too today; Allie tore her ACL in the game 10 days ago. MRI results came back this morning; immediate surgery recommended. :headache::tink:

thats no good, that what happened to me skiing once and i had to have surgery on it.

• goopysolelady

DIS Veteran
    thats no good, that what happened to me skiing once and i had to have surgery on it.
    Saw surgeon this morning; either this Friday or next Thursday depending on how long it takes insurance to approve. He wants her back on soccer field in 4 months! I remember you saying you have to wear brace for skiing now. Any reoccurring pain for you? She's anxious to get it done and start rehab!;

• jeepwreck

DIS Veteran
    Saw surgeon this morning; either this Friday or next Thursday depending on how long it takes insurance to approve. He wants her back on soccer field in 4 months! I remember you saying you have to wear brace for skiing now. Any reoccurring pain for you? She's anxious to get it done and start rehab!;
    yes i have to wear a knee brace now, only when i ski, i recall some pain afterwards but now i have nothing

goopysolelady

DIS Veteran
    yes i have to wear a knee brace now, only when i ski, i recall some pain afterwards but now i have nothing
    Sounds like the plan is to be totally out of a knee brace when soccer starts next fall! Hope that's the case; she's already "done" with the one she's in now and there's still quite a few months of rehab ahead and wearing that cumbersome thing! One of Katie's friends from dance used this doctor and he had her in a "soft brace" the entire dance season last year but then her surgery wasn't a torn ACL. They were surprised this morning when he told them she was the 3rd Howard Payne athlete he's treated this year! The other 2 are football players. Made them feel good about their choice.

:tink:

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES