Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-BZRs5fq-S.jpg

This is from a park. :tink:

AK?

Discovery Island?

Get to watch championship FOOTBALL on this rainy Sunday afternoon! :cheer2:🏈:cheer2: FCS Championship pitting Sam Houston State (Texas team) and South Dakota St from Frisco, Texas where it's not just raining...it's RAINING! :umbrella: Between heavy showers now with a 7-7 tie in the 2nd quarter. Nice afternoon to finish Senior Soccer books and pack away the Cowboys bookshelf! :goodvibes Well POOH...JUST cleared the field ... lightening detected in the area so at least a 30 minute delay. Now I can concentrate on the photo book though!

i-BZRs5fq-S.jpg

This is on Discovery Island but it's not a bench. :tink:

Get to watch championship FOOTBALL on this rainy Sunday afternoon! :cheer2:🏈:cheer2: FCS Championship pitting Sam Houston State (Texas team) and South Dakota St from Frisco, Texas where it's not just raining...it's RAINING! :umbrella: Between heavy showers now with a 7-7 tie in the 2nd quarter. Nice afternoon to finish Senior Soccer books and pack away the Cowboys bookshelf! :goodvibes Well POOH...JUST cleared the field ... lightening detected in the area so at least a 30 minute delay. Now I can concentrate on the photo book though!

i-BZRs5fq-S.jpg

This is on Discovery Island but it's not a bench. :tink:

Restroom?

Meet and greet?

:cheer2: You'd have enjoyed that football game! :cheer2: 70 minute lightening delay so game just ended about 30 minutes ago. Back/forth the entire game; Sam Houston was down by 4 with 3 minutes to go. They scored a TD with 16 seconds left on the clock...and MISSED THE EXTRA POINT! :faint: So their lead was only 2 points; South Dakota took the ball and got within 10 yards of their field goal range when with 5 seconds left, quarterback threw an incomplete pass! 😵🥴 Sam Houston wins their first ever FCS Conference Championship! :cheer2:

i-BZRs5fq-S.jpg

No Ma'am, not from a Meet and Greet. :tink:

:cheer2: You'd have enjoyed that football game! :cheer2: 70 minute lightening delay so game just ended about 30 minutes ago. Back/forth the entire game; Sam Houston was down by 4 with 3 minutes to go. They scored a TD with 16 seconds left on the clock...and MISSED THE EXTRA POINT! :faint: So their lead was only 2 points; South Dakota took the ball and got within 10 yards of their field goal range when with 5 seconds left, quarterback threw an incomplete pass! 😵🥴 Sam Houston wins their first ever FCS Conference Championship! :cheer2:

i-BZRs5fq-S.jpg

No Ma'am, not from a Meet and Greet. :tink:

Is it on a building or an object?

:faint: FINALLY finished the Senior Soccer book! ⚽ Coach and I have made this book a "standard" graduation gift the last 3 years and the girls love it! This one ended up being 50 pages and was a little shocked when the final bill popped up :faint:...$488.88 :faint:! Thank goodness the "daily special" was 65% off and divided between the Coach and I, we have some pretty cool gifts for 6 girls (and the coach) for a little over $17 a piece! :goodvibes MOST HAPPY that's done though and should get here before graduation too! 😁 :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter