• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

yes yes they area
we are planning on selling out townhome for around 700,000

here are a few home ideas we are looking at
both of these are a bit over our budget but we may get more of our places when we sell so then we can look a bit higher

For sale: 4943 215 STREET, Langley, British Columbia V3A2M1 - R2578835 | REALTOR.ca

For sale: 4551 216 STREET, Langley, British Columbia V3A2M5 - R2578058 | REALTOR.ca

The first one is my favorite! The prices up there are unbelievable! :faint: Most of the homes son-in-laws company builds is in that same footage range....around 4,000 sq. ft. and they're able to build them here for under a million. Your "Canadian 2 million" would probably get you a 8-10,000 sq. ft. house down here, depending on the area. Lumber prices have doubled though so homes are getting WAY more expensive than they were before the shutdown but still not as expensive as the Canadian homes. This is one they built recently that I love....his website doesn't have a lot of pictures or I'd post more...this is the "back porch" area...then the kitchen and family room....

...but out of the 2 you have picked out I'd, for sure, go with the first one....love it! :tink:

Wow! Those places are palatial!! You must be rich! Those houses would cost a fortune down here too. Nothing like that near me that I know of. Good for you and your family! Just make sure you save enough money to go to Disney World! Things are opening back up here!!! :yay:

lol I wish we were rich just good jobs
And with the sale of two homes we can afford one of these places that the only way we can do it is with my mom

No need to withdraw your crop. Everyone else can play. Diane loves a challenge!

This restroom is located by Days of Christmas/Wolfgang Puck Express/across from Wonderful World of Memories, Rainforest and the permanent Christmas display...

i-7mVrR7f-XL.jpg
:tink:

The first one is my favorite! The prices up there are unbelievable! :faint: Most of the homes son-in-laws company builds is in that same footage range....around 4,000 sq. ft. and they're able to build them here for under a million. Your "Canadian 2 million" would probably get you a 8-10,000 sq. ft. house down here, depending on the area. Lumber prices have doubled though so homes are getting WAY more expensive than they were before the shutdown but still not as expensive as the Canadian homes. This is one they built recently that I love....his website doesn't have a lot of pictures or I'd post more...this is the "back porch" area...then the kitchen and family room....

View attachment 575144
View attachment 575146View attachment 575147

...but out of the 2 you have picked out I'd, for sure, go with the first one....love it! :tink:

yes I know the prices down south are so cheap even with the exchange

yes yes they area
we are planning on selling out townhome for around 700,000

here are a few home ideas we are looking at
both of these are a bit over our budget but we may get more of our places when we sell so then we can look a bit higher

For sale: 4943 215 STREET, Langley, British Columbia V3A2M1 - R2578835 | REALTOR.ca

For sale: 4551 216 STREET, Langley, British Columbia V3A2M5 - R2578058 | REALTOR.ca

I love the first one. 😍 I now realize I could never afford to live in Canada. I'm guessing employment rate is much higher than here.

LOOK WHAT WAS JUST ANNOUNCED ABOUT AN HOUR AGO! party: Amanda is beside herself with JOY! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Just bought a couple of extra masks for the trip....this is my favorite one...at least I don't need 15 of the suckers now! Figured we'd use at least 2 a day with the heat & humidity!

P1790856-M.jpg
:tink:

Last edited:
I love the first one. 😍 I now realize I could never afford to live in Canada. I'm guessing employment rate is much higher than here.

yes we make more so everything is more expensive
Emily and I both make over $36 on hour and I am on salary too so together we make a good living
Plus right now we have no other bills we own all our cars and the only bills we have are house related no other debt

So I went in Hobby Lobby for the first time today. 🤩 I could have spent a fortune in there. Don was like you don't have to buy everything at once. :rotfl:

😊 Isn't Hobby Lobby the BEST STORE EVER? :rotfl2: LOVE that place! I'm in "deep trouble" too....one will be opening in Brenham (my "regular shopping place") in the fall! David asked if he needed to get me a new credit card just for Hobby Lobby! 😂 So glad you finally "discovered" it; you'll find yourself REALLY spending money around Halloween and Christmas! :rolleyes::tink:

😊 Isn't Hobby Lobby the BEST STORE EVER? :rotfl2: LOVE that place! I'm in "deep trouble" too....one will be opening in Brenham (my "regular shopping place") in the fall! David asked if he needed to get me a new credit card just for Hobby Lobby! 😂 So glad you finally "discovered" it; you'll find yourself REALLY spending money around Halloween and Christmas! :rolleyes::tink:

Ooohhhh I hadn't even thought about Christmas stuff. :hyper: :santa:

yes we make more so everything is more expensive
Emily and I both make over $36 on hour and I am on salary too so together we make a good living
Plus right now we have no other bills we own all our cars and the only bills we have are house related no other debt

With no debt, now would be the perfect time to buy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter