• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

This is from Epcot.

Shop?

is it park of that games people play around Epcot? i forget the name of it
France? Artwork?

This is from Epcot's World Showcase. It's near a shop but not in a shop.

It's not part of the games they used to have. And it's not in a Kidcot. And it's not in France. I wouldn't really call it "artwork" more of a display.

BTW Anyone notice I'm rocking a new ticker tape? I've booked Coronado Springs for next February.

It's not part of the games they used to have. And it's not in a Kidcot. And it's not in France. I wouldn't really call it "artwork" more of a display.

BTW Anyone notice I'm rocking a new ticker tape? I've booked Coronado Springs for next February.

Germany? I'm not seeing a new ticker tape. :confused3 Maybe by February 2022 ALL the mask requirements will be a "thing of the past"! :goodvibes:tink:

:faint: Made it through the evening but another round coming tomorrow. Wind, a little hail, heavy rain...and LOTS of lightening. At one point, in our county, there were 3,000 lightening strikes in 15 minutes!

P1790989-M.jpg
P1790990-M.jpg

Excuse the mess on the patio but it's the "go to" spot for overflow garage items! :rotfl:

P1790982-M.jpg
P1790980-M.jpg
P1790976-M.jpg
:tink:

Some really COOL photos taken this week in Texas. FansofTexasStormChasers posted on Facebook...rainbow and cross in Houston area...we've passed the large cross many times on the way to Allie's Club soccer games; other 2 are from West Texas

576150576151576152 :tink:

Last edited:

China ? I can’t see the ticker
either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter