• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

we love Skipper Canteen, its a most do every trip. we eat there at least once some time twice. not too many options for a table services at MK
David got so sick after eating the steak with all the strange spices we ALMOST had to leave the Christmas party! Everyone enjoys something different! We tried it; won't do it again...but LOVED the staff! :tink:

Jeff...this is the type of food we're used to eating :rotfl:.

P1790948-M.jpg
Add a nice chicken fried steak...or chicken fried chicken, mashed potatoes and we have the meal we love

Our 70 year old bodies can't handle the spicy food served in some restaurants; we're more Prime Time, Le Cellier, Harbour House, food courts (the POP food court has excellent food...turkey, chicken alfredo....things like that). We tried Skipper Canteen thinking we couldn't go wrong with a good steak and shrimp and ended up having our evening ruined. Shrimp wasn't too bad but hated having those "eyes" looking at me while I tried to eat! 🥴 We DID love the bread though! Glad you and Emily enjoy it!

i-ssTPg5W-S.jpg
i-83dzDVK-S.jpg
:tink:

Cute mask. I read you can take them off when taking pictures outside.

...and now it's all the time you're outside! :yay: Only indoors and on attractions; will help a LOT since queues/attractions are indoors and air-conditioned. I was dreading the "walking" part in the Florida heat/humidity wearing a mask so this will help a lot. The mask has the adjustable elastic and got it to fit perfectly. I think I ordered 3 more but can't actually remember. The shipping time was anytime between "May15-June 15" and I didn't think they'd get here on time but David is a Prime Member on Amazon and I think he found some that would ship before the last week in May. I guess I'll "be surprised" 😄 if more arrive in time. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter