Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-cWdxWfB-Th.jpg

Yes Sir, this is from a park. :tink:

Shop or food service?

Nick is going to the Red Sox game tonight. I'm jealous.

UGH :faint: ...I feel for you! Those are no fun but, you're right, all is good once they're done! Bad news on our end too today; Allie tore her ACL in the game 10 days ago. MRI results came back this morning; immediate surgery recommended. :headache::tink:

thats no good, that what happened to me skiing once and i had to have surgery on it.

thats no good, that what happened to me skiing once and i had to have surgery on it.

Saw surgeon this morning; either this Friday or next Thursday depending on how long it takes insurance to approve. He wants her back on soccer field in 4 months! I remember you saying you have to wear brace for skiing now. Any reoccurring pain for you? She's anxious to get it done and start rehab!;

Saw surgeon this morning; either this Friday or next Thursday depending on how long it takes insurance to approve. He wants her back on soccer field in 4 months! I remember you saying you have to wear brace for skiing now. Any reoccurring pain for you? She's anxious to get it done and start rehab!;

yes i have to wear a knee brace now, only when i ski, i recall some pain afterwards but now i have nothing

yes i have to wear a knee brace now, only when i ski, i recall some pain afterwards but now i have nothing

Sounds like the plan is to be totally out of a knee brace when soccer starts next fall! Hope that's the case; she's already "done" with the one she's in now and there's still quite a few months of rehab ahead and wearing that cumbersome thing! One of Katie's friends from dance used this doctor and he had her in a "soft brace" the entire dance season last year but then her surgery wasn't a torn ACL. They were surprised this morning when he told them she was the 3rd Howard Payne athlete he's treated this year! The other 2 are football players. Made them feel good about their choice.

P1840619-M.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!