Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

...and, while we are at it:

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJjdDwu6a7Up_g3Jc-i0Fpr8ldMTLfbtJ__wYVBQ_4iTow
....NOT from DAK....or DHS, for that matter.

Aggies done with a victory so now we move on to baseball and soccer at 5. At least we can watch baseball on the TV and soccer online which makes it a little easier! Soccer won't be "pretty" :rolleyes1 since they're playing the #1 team but HOPING baseball is! 😁 Astros DO need to take advantage of home field before moving on to Boston so "be nice to them today". :goodvibes

:goodvibes I'll start with the obvious....the Poly monorail station? :goodvibes:tink:

Aggies done with a victory so now we move on to baseball and soccer at 5. At least we can watch baseball on the TV and soccer online which makes it a little easier! Soccer won't be "pretty" :rolleyes1 since they're playing the #1 team but HOPING baseball is! 😁 Astros DO need to take advantage of home field before moving on to Boston so "be nice to them today". :goodvibes

:goodvibes I'll start with the obvious....the Poly monorail station? :goodvibes:tink:

Yes it's the Monorail at the Monorail Station. :dance3:

A few thoughts. Park or resort?

:faint: Ended up being a CRAZY :crazy: afternoon! Boston's bats were HOT :thumbsup2; decisive win for you...but you can still be MY friend! :rotfl2: Stupid live feed wouldn't come through for the soccer game :furious:; someone on their end forgot to "push the right button" :rotfl: 'cause the boys game is on with no streaming issues at all! So had to "watch" via "stats and play by play". Was expecting a 5-6 to 0 loss but final score was 0-1! Howard Payne girls played a hell of a game; goal keep saved them stopping 18 shots on goal! Took HSU until the 85th minute to get their goal! Never would have bet the final would be a loss for the Yellow Jackets by only 1 goal! And....I'll PM you on the most shocking and worrisome part of the day. 🙏

i-5xscHZ9-S.jpg

This is from a park. :goodvibes:tink:

:faint: Ended up being a CRAZY :crazy: afternoon! Boston's bats were HOT :thumbsup2; decisive win for you...but you can still be MY friend! :rotfl2: Stupid live feed wouldn't come through for the soccer game :furious:; someone on their end forgot to "push the right button" :rotfl: 'cause the boys game is on with no streaming issues at all! So had to "watch" via "stats and play by play". Was expecting a 5-6 to 0 loss but final score was 0-1! Howard Payne girls played a hell of a game; goal keep saved them stopping 18 shots on goal! Took HSU until the 85th minute to get their goal! Never would have bet the final would be a loss for the Yellow Jackets by only 1 goal! And....I'll PM you on the most shocking and worrisome part of the day. 🙏

i-5xscHZ9-S.jpg

This is from a park. :goodvibes:tink:

I'll start with AK?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter