When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

I’ll be at the Yacht Club solo from 8-14 thru 8-16, planning on no parks, just enjoying the boardwalk and Disney Springs. Official reason for trip? To focus on getting some online business done lol

Going to be there from November 13 through November 25. Just throwing this out there! We’ll be playing golf a couple of times, and we’d love to make contact with some laid-back golfers who might be interested in making a foursome (since Disney puts you into foursomes no matter what, it seems). Our golf dates and approx tee times will be:

Sat., Nov. 13 @1p
We’d., Nov. 24 @ noon

I've been here since July 1st. My friends and DH have gone home. Staying at OKW until the 31st. Working during the day but free at night if anyone wants to do dinner or the parks.

My best friend and I will be down from October 30th to November 6th celebrating our 50th birthdays! Going to Halloween Horror nights on Halloween night!

I'm going Sep 28 to October 2, staying at Pop. It's my first solo trip so I'm a bit nervous about being alone for rides or wonder how it'd be like walking around alone with no one to talk to. So if anyone wants to meet up for a few rides or for food, happy to meet new Disney fans.

I couldn't start a conversation with you. I was just curious why you were a bit nervous about the solo trip? There are lots of better experts likely on Disboards, but I still thought I'd offer to see if I could answer any questions to help calm those nerves!

I'll be at POFQ from Dec 1 to 7. Anyone wanna meet up for a drink?

I’ll be there 12/28 - 12/2 solo, if anyone wants to meet up for meals or have company for those line wait times let me know

Going to be down for a few weeks at the beginning of december. Doing some studying in the morning but plan on going to disney and universal parks in the afternoons if anyone want to hang out.

I'll be staying at GF Nov 29-Dec 1. Short trip but I might be able to meet up at night for a drink or dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter