When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

lizw47

Earning My Ears
I'll be at WDW from December 2nd - 8th. Also going to Universal Orlando. I'm a single female in my 30s, first time going to WDW. Would be happy to meet up with friends. :)

• Obione

Earning My Ears
    Hey everyone!

It's my first time going to Disney World! I'll be there from Dec. 14th - Dec. 20th. It would be nice to meet up with some fellow Disney fans to enjoy the parks with. :-)

• DeafinDisney

Earning My Ears
    I am heading home January 14 to 17th for my first official solo trip. I went in October, but my daughter and friend ended up coming with me. While it was still fun, I still felt rushed.

SmyleyMom

Earning My Ears
    I'll be at WDW from December 2nd - 8th. Also going to Universal Orlando. I'm a single female in my 30s, first time going to WDW. Would be happy to meet up with friends. :)
    I’ll be there solo Dec 3 & 4, friend joining me on the 5-7th. Send me a message and maybe we can meet up on the 3rd or 4th depending on your park plans. :) I’m a married female that will be celebrating my 40th while there.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES