Whats up with all the Farting ?

Kidney Disease
Liver Disease
Poorly controlled diabetes
Trimethylaminuria
Ketoacidosis (related to diabetes or diet choices)
Ketosis (related to diabetes or diet choices)
Hyperthyroidism
Hyperhidrosis
Hormonal changes including puberty and menopause
Some medications including SSRIs or SNRIs
Plus diet (spicy foods, garlic, sugar, etc)

I'm sure there's more, that's what I could think of this morning.
While a lot of those might cause an odor, I don't see that any of them could cause the particular odor that I described - except, maybe, diet.

In any event, no matter the cause, he still stunk! :rotfl:

I read somewhere that soon they will be selling underwear that doesn't let the fart smell....OMG, I found it!!!, is called :"Flatulance Filtering Men's Hipsters " there are also for women. Disney should sell this, they are expensive, but in Disney everything is expensive.....they are flatulence filtering, stylish, Effective - shreddies flatulence filtering underwear use the same carbon filter utilized in chemical warfare suits........

OMG, Chemical warfare suits......yeah! you can blow your disguise with a fart.....lol, I never tought of that...

I can understand burping somewhat, but not coming out the other end. I don't care what culture you come from you should always respect the culture of the place you are visiting. I know we as Americans have been frowned upon for some things that we might deem acceptable here in the U.S., but may not be in other more "starchy" countries. It seems as though when the shoe is on the other foot visitors from those countries don't seem to play by the same rules.

We went to a movie not too long ago and man someone was sure stinking it up. Thing is though in confined spaces like that you'll be hard pressed to find someone who is just going to stand up and say "hey who did it, who made it smell bad". More than likely you'll find people who are just trying to ignore it out of decorum even if most would agree it's decorum not to do that sort of stuff just out there like that. It can be partially cultural but it can also be individual. My dad no matter what embarassment it would give us had not problem doing it in church for example. Some people don't see it as a big deal while others try to be at least more discreet about it.

*Kinda have to admit this post had me laughing*
This reminds me of the time my husband and I went to see Manchurian Candidate in the theater. I had made some delicious Mahi Mahi. Unfortunately I used some peppers that didn't agree with my husband. He had really wanted to see the movie so we went anyway. At one point in the movie there was a really quiet part and the theater was silent except for my husband who trying with all his might couldn't let it out without a noise. It was loud and hot smelling so much so we had a handful of people laughing hysterically and then putting their shirts over their nose. It was gross but humorous and had me in tears laughing at him so hard.

This reminds me of the time my husband and I went to see Manchurian Candidate in the theater. I had made some delicious Mahi Mahi. Unfortunately I used some peppers that didn't agree with my husband. He had really wanted to see the movie so we went anyway. At one point in the movie there was a really quiet part and the theater was silent except for my husband who trying with all his might couldn't let it out without a noise. It was loud and hot smelling so much so we had a handful of people laughing hysterically and then putting their shirts over their nose. It was gross but humorous and had me in tears laughing at him so hard.

I am crying with laughter right now; I lost it as soon as I got to Mahi Mahi. Absolutely the funniest thing I've ever read on the Dis!

In all seriousness Max and everyone. Disney World hosts tens of thousands of people from all over the globe. Every culture has their own way of doing things, and flatulence is a normal bodily function that everyone does. Not every visitor to the most magical place on earth have the delicacies about their bodies, just look at how some people dress.

As Americans, we must do our best to accept all people, their beliefs, and their customs. If we do not, we are labeled as arrogant and racist. There are many, MANY places I have been that smell worse than Disney. We simply must rise above these minor annoyances and turn the other cheek.
LoL..Well Played....

I read somewhere that soon they will be selling underwear that doesn't let the fart smell....OMG, I found it!!!, is called :"Flatulance Filtering Men's Hipsters " there are also for women. Disney should sell this, they are expensive, but in Disney everything is expensive.....they are flatulence filtering, stylish, Effective - shreddies flatulence filtering underwear use the same carbon filter utilized in chemical warfare suits........
Aren't those Mesh? :confused3...LoL ---> when in doubt-------:banana:Air it out, is what they're thinking. LoL

On the Mummy ride at Universal Studios Florida, there is a scene where there are flames on the roof. You stop at this scene for about a minute. Right before this scene, the breaks for the ride vehicle hit so hard that I farted. Then I continued to fart as the flames formed over my head. I was so scared that I would cause an explosion in the theme park.

On the Mummy ride at Universal Studios Florida, there is a scene where there are flames on the roof. You stop at this scene for about a minute. Right before this scene, the breaks for the ride vehicle hit so hard that I farted. Then I continued to fart as the flames formed over my head. I was so scared that I would cause an explosion in the theme park.

OMG!!!!!! sooo funny!!!!:rotfl2:.......

Flatulence is natural, and it is unhealthy to hold it.

according to Lisa Ganjhu, a doctor of osteopathy and a clinical assistant professor of medicine and gastroenterology at NYU Langone Medical Center in New York City is not unhealthy to hold it...Chances are highly unlikely it'll seriously affect your health, says Ganjhu. But try as you might, if your body wants to get rid of some extra air, it's going to happen eventually. "As you're walking and going about your business, your body will pass the air," says Ganjhu, the only real exception to the "holding in your farts won't seriously injure you" rule is people who have severe obstructions in their colons. "In that case, the colon blows up like a balloon because of the blockage,” says Ganjhu. “If there are any weaknesses in the walls, eventually it can burst."(article by BY ZAHRA BARNES )

according to Lisa Ganjhu, a doctor of osteopathy and a clinical assistant professor of medicine and gastroenterology at NYU Langone Medical Center in New York City is not unhealthy to hold it...Chances are highly unlikely it'll seriously affect your health, says Ganjhu. But try as you might, if your body wants to get rid of some extra air, it's going to happen eventually. "As you're walking and going about your business, your body will pass the air," says Ganjhu, the only real exception to the "holding in your farts won't seriously injure you" rule is people who have severe obstructions in their colons. "In that case, the colon blows up like a balloon because of the blockage,” says Ganjhu. “If there are any weaknesses in the walls, eventually it can burst."(article by BY ZAHRA BARNES )

Not talking about serious injury. I'm talking about the real physical pain holding gas in can cause. I'm all for not intentionally spraying the public and waiting until an appropriate place, but if it's gotta blow, it's gotta blow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!