Whats up with all the Farting ?

:rotfl2:Just to let you guys know I'm responding to this at work and cackling. My coworkers are asking why I'm laughing.... I can't tell them over a fart.

I'd love to see this trend, but it never will in this forum.

Considering the fact Disney pumps in smells such as cookies on Main Street perhaps this is also manufactured by Disney. It could be a deterrent to get people out of lines faster and back to buying food and tee shirts. If Disney is willing to rent out $700 tents are they really beyond them to try to get souvenir sales up.
#TheTruthIsOutThere #Significant #VoodooStickeyPigWings #GreenCloudAtWDW

I do notice some stinky smells while standing in lines that are moving slow. Last trip we were waiting in line for Jungle Cruise, I just kept saying to myself hurry up and get this line moving :crazy2: ! It seems almost every ride back to the resort on the bus at night there is someone who will let one rip. It is always bad when you are on a crowded bus and cant get away:rotfl:

I was in the HM stretching room today with someone who smelled like meat. I don't mean he smelled like he had just eaten meat, or an appetizing smell like there was a delicious sandwich in his backpack... he just stunk like old, rank, half-spoiled meat. I was able to identify who it was because as he got closer, the smell grew stronger. It was like a slow-motion horror film, "The Stink." Could not get out of there fast enough! How do you not know that you smell like the dumpster behind a deli in July?!

In order to meet the quota to raise the thread hits you might need to enlist the assistance of the animals at AK. I heard cows are responsible for a significant amount of methane. I'm sure the AK animals contribute their share. Isn't there a couple of warthogs on property. Hakuna mattata. :rolleyes1

I was in the HM stretching room today with someone who smelled like meat. I don't mean he smelled like he had just eaten meat, or an appetizing smell like there was a delicious sandwich in his backpack... he just stunk like old, rank, half-spoiled meat. I was able to identify who it was because as he got closer, the smell grew stronger. It was like a slow-motion horror film, "The Stink." Could not get out of there fast enough! How do you not know that you smell like the dumpster behind a deli in July?!

There are a handful of medical conditions that can cause this, and they can't all be fixed. Deodorant doesn't prevent the smell. Bathing doesn't prevent the smell. There's no personal hygiene that can fix it if one of those conditions is at play.

There are a handful of medical conditions that can cause this, and they can't all be fixed. Deodorant doesn't prevent the smell. Bathing doesn't prevent the smell. There's no personal hygiene that can fix it if one of those conditions is at play.
What medical conditions are these? (Other than the one that causes a "fishy" odor - not applicable here.)

What medical conditions are these? (Other than the one that causes a "fishy" odor - not applicable here.)

Kidney Disease
Liver Disease
Poorly controlled diabetes
Trimethylaminuria
Ketoacidosis (related to diabetes or diet choices)
Ketosis (related to diabetes or diet choices)
Hyperthyroidism
Hyperhidrosis
Hormonal changes including puberty and menopause
Some medications including SSRIs or SNRIs
Plus diet (spicy foods, garlic, sugar, etc)

I'm sure there's more, that's what I could think of this morning.

Ketosis is really just breath - and it tastes metallic. Keto-er here. Gum is our friend.

Wonder if WDW would consider harnessing the fart power and using it for power?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!