What's for Dinner/Supper?

JC2

<font color=blue>Can't Take My Joy!<br><font color
We had steaks on the grill, corn, fried potatoes, and cheese/texas toast the other night.

Last night we had pizza.

Now I am fresh out of ideas :eek:

What are you having for dinner/supper?

i think we are having chicken strips and french fries. i have been unbelievably lazy today and just did not want to cook my roast. i cook it in the slow cooker and didnt start it. the chicken and fries is the only thing in the house that doesnt have to be defrosted before it can be cooked. it is either that or pizza. but i dont really want pizza.

I was not too good for lunch so I will probably be breaking out that roasted chicken and veggies Lean Cuisine sitting in my freezer. I might have cheese slices on melba toast for a snack later on in the evening if I get hungry.

DH will probably cook a frozen pizza for himself and I will more than likely make DS a grilled cheese sandwich with a side of squash. :p

If I can leave work on time, we're going out for Mexican food with some friends tonight.

I have managed to eat an 8 oz bag of beef jerky at work today... Tonight I am going to starve.

We were going to grill chicken but it's raining and miserable outside. DH is stopping at the grocery store on his way home. We'll have to see what shows up that wasn't on the list. There will be something for dinner, I'm sure.

... probably fish sticks and french fries. Not too much, though, as it's off to Universal Studios tomorrow to meet up with Dan Murphy and some DISers. I'm sure food will be an agenda item...;)

Pizza and movie night at our house! (but the kids want KFC! :eek: )

Scarlett873's DH suggested we go to the Smokey Bones BBQ tonight....not much of a BBQ eater but hopefully it will be good. At least SO (he likes BBQ) and Scarlett's DH will enjoy themselves!!! If it is really bad, I might be able to finally convince everyone to go to Ritters for some frozen custard....don't know why Scarlett has been resisting this?? ~:confused:~ it is the best stuff ever!!!!!!!!!

Chicken and rice at my house tonight!! I like to cook it real slow so that it falls off the bone. yum yum!!!

McDonald's since I promised the kids. I'll try to keep the jewels in my crown and be a good catholic and get a fish filet!;) :p

We're having chicken chimichanges, Spanish rice & salads. Yummmmmmmmm!

I had a frozen lean cuising, beef & broccoli, with white rice. DH will be taking the kids out to either Mcdonalds, BK, Papa Ginos, something like that.

DH and the boys are on their own.

I have a horrendous cold.

It's going to be a Nyquil dinner for me.:(

When I am sickish, DH gets me won ton soup with extra crunchy noodles

Its friday, and I get the day off. For breakfast we went to Dennys, McDonnalds for lunch, and prob a sandwich for dinner, or a frozen dinner. Oddly enough even though Im *not* cooking today, right after the grocery, I cooked 2 pounds of chicken breast for a salad tomorrow, and shredded a head of cabbage for my yummy casserolle, tastes like stuffed cabbage, but easier. I am SOOOOOOO lazy!

fast food or pizza with bf

question(hope nobody minds me asking):Why can't some of you have meat today??

Many of us can't eat meat as we are Catholics and it is Lent....no meat on Fridays.

So, its Pizza in our house...waiting for delivery now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter