What time is it now and how's the weather in your neck of the woods, Part 3

I'm sorry for all of the bad weather but I'm loving mine. The sun is finally cutting out all of the fog. It's 64 now and should reach a high of 71. No rain until Sat. The roof is off the Jeep!

I'm sorry for all of the bad weather but I'm loving mine. The sun is finally cutting out all of the fog. It's 64 now and should reach a high of 71. No rain until Sat. The roof is off the Jeep!

I am sorry for everyone having bad weather too! But it's been great around here! We have and three days in a row of temps in the low 80's, yes I said 80's:banana:

Today should be nice but not as warm, but warm for this time of year here low 70's!!

Oh and if I went some where the roof would be off of my Jeep too!!

It's 9:44a and 63 degrees, which is above our normal high for this time of year.

8 degrees and looks like it will be sunny here (still kind of twilightish). I think it will be a beautiful day. :goodvibes

I need to shoot the weatherman here. Good grief they said sun and they lied the damn dirty ape! However it is still 71. Rain this weekend but we really need it.

I need to shoot the weatherman here. Good grief they said sun and they lied the damn dirty ape! However it is still 71. Rain this weekend but we really need it.

It was cloudy here this morning, but now full sun! They say rain here for Sunday, and we do need the rain too! We are under a fire watch today.

It's 1:24pm and 70 degrees!!

Crummy day here but I guess we deserve after last week's gift from God. Drizzle and 48 degrees on this forsaken Island.

Hey Pooh, I'm headed to God's country 2 weeks from today. We are going shopping for trailers to put on our property. Do me a favor and order up some good weather please.

Crummy day here but I guess we deserve after last week's gift from God. Drizzle and 48 degrees on this forsaken Island.

Hey Pooh, I'm headed to God's country 2 weeks from today. We are going shopping for trailers to put on our property. Do me a favor and order up some good weather please.

I will try! Good luck with the shopping! Been crummy around here too, saturday was cold and cloudy. Sunday we had rain/drizzle all day.

Yesterday was sunny but sure was windy:confused3and cold. Today not much better.

It's 10:46a and 32 degrees, with the winds it feels like 22 degrees:mad:

TY Pooh!

Raw day around here. 50 and rainy. I wish we had last weeks weather still.

We are back to enjoying absolutely beautiful weather.:cool1: The past week has been sunny and in the 80s. Friday is supposed to hit 89 and Saturday's high is supposed to be 91. Love it!

If I could, I'd send some warm temps and sunshine back East.:)

TY Pooh!

Raw day around here. 50 and rainy. I wish we had last weeks weather still.

I am right there with you! I HATE:mad:this weather we are getting this week! Cloudy cool and just not nice, I AM COLD!

It's 10:06a and 44 degrees, and yes CLOUDY!

Hoping for nice weather for everyone this week!:thumbsup2

Right now it's 9:40am, sunny, but only 58 degrees. Should hit 70 today, which is below normal for this time of year. However, we hit 91 degrees on Saturday! :cool1: I liked that!:) The rest of the week should be sunny and in the 80s. Beautiful!

It was a warm sunny weekend, but windy as usual.

2:37 PM. Says the temp is 47, but has to be colder than that. It's currently SNOWING! :dance3: :cool1: :dance3:

Thumper... I'm speechless. NM should be warm sunny and lovely all of the time, to this NY'er any way. Dumb I know ;)

NY sucks. The weather today blew. Cold but sunny oy

Thumper... I'm speechless. NM should be warm sunny and lovely all of the time, to this NY'er any way. Dumb I know ;)

NY sucks. The weather today blew. Cold but sunny oy

Common misconception for NM. The northern part of the state actually has a lot of mountains. Plus we've been needing some kind of moisture. We're still in a drought from last year. Today has been a mixture of rain and snow. Finally clearing up though. Can see the sun coming out. Windy and cold though.

2:13 pm and it's currently 43 degrees with the wind chill bringing it down to 36. Should be back in the 70's before Easter.

APRIL 14, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THUMPER MAN aka MIKE!!!!!

:dance3: :yay: :dance3: :yay: :dance3: :yay: :dance3: :yay: :dance3:

:cake: :bday: party: :cake: :bday: party:

I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!

Good Saturday Morning Weather DISer's!

Sorry, I have been MIA and it is simply because the DIS BOARDS is just way to slow for me. I am on many forums and this is the ONLY one that takes anywhere from 1 minute to 5 minutes to load anything. :headache:

I simply do not have the patience for that … while I love it here on the DIS … there is definitely something wrong with it. At first I thought possibly my computer but we bought an iMac 6 months ago AND then I thought it was my hi-speed but we have the fastest that TW offers. Combine all that with the fact that every other forum including FB just comes right up the minute I hit it … I have decided it is HERE.

I have noted other threads on here where DISer's will often ask … 'why is this forum so slow' … thinking it was THEIR computer … :headache:

Now sometimes like today it was under a minute to load the DIS… SHOCKING!

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know why it appeared I just dropped off posting here. :sad1:

:cool1:BRIGHT SUNNY DAY IN THE OC! 10:18am. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! :cool1:

Good Sunday Morning, Weather DISer's …. :wave2:

Well looky here … for the first time in about 6 months the DIS popped right up for me. No loading issues. No waiting 5 minutes. :cool1:

I see we have allot of new smilies. How cool is that. ::yes:: OR they are just moved around but that is still cool!

10:08 OK a beauty in the OC. Weather is absolutely lovely. Bright warm sun shining down. :beach:

I hope everyone has a GREAT Sunday!!!

OMG what a beautiful day. They said rain all day and it has been wonderfully sunny.... the roof is off on my Jeep. It's 76 and sunny here on the Island.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!