What time is it now and how's the weather in your neck of the woods, Part 3

Kinda crummy here today, overcast and 40. HOWEVER, Easter weekend is looking pretty awesome.... low 60's and sunny, I'll take it.

It isn't snowing
It isn't raining but,

It isn't warm enough to sit outside. . sigh
5C here in Niagara, Ontario

Maybe tomorrow it is forcasted to be 20C :)

Update:. Forecast for tomorrow is now only 16C instead of 20C. . sigh. I'd go egg Mother Nature's house if i only knew where she lived!!

It's a beauty here today. It's warmer outside then in my house lol. It's 60 and sunny.

Yup! Spring is back was a wonderful weekend, today should be nice too! 72 degrees here yesterday and they say the same for today. But not tomorrow :confused3

It's 9:52a and 57 degrees!

Yup! Spring is back was a wonderful weekend, today should be nice too! 72 degrees here yesterday and they say the same for today. But not tomorrow :confused3

It's 9:52a and 57 degrees!

72???? It didn't get that warm here good grief. 61 and cloudy.. no rain yet.

72???? It didn't get that warm here good grief. 61 and cloudy.. no rain yet.

It's 3:15p and 73 degrees, rain on the way for here tonight they say. Then a cool down after that.

It's 3:15p and 73 degrees, rain on the way for here tonight they say. Then a cool down after that.

So many people ask me how could I retire to NH? Your temps are warmer then ours.

Sent from my awesome iPad using DISBoards

12:36 pm and we're having a fair day (mix of sun and clouds). Low 60's I think. DD and I took a nice long walk in the park this morning and it was glorious! :)

It's in the low 40's here in Central PA, with some strong winds...makes it feel even colder. :( *sigh* thought it was spring....

Cloudy and 58... at least it's not snowing

Anna, at times our weather is warmer then down south. You never can tell:confused3

It's 4:58p and 52 degrees, COLDER then yesterday! Also very very windy this afternoon!

Anna, at times our weather is warmer then down south. You never can tell:confused3 It's 4:58p and 52 degrees, COLDER then yesterday! Also very very windy this afternoon!

Believe it or not I've been tracking southern NH weather since 2008 mostly Hancock. We were concerned about it in our retirement. It's amazing, the differences and even more so how much it is similar.

Sent from my awesome iPad using DISBoards

Sunny and 58 here on Long Island. I need nice weather for Sunday... schlepping into NYC to walk around and maybe score some decent Broadway tickets at tickets, tickets, tickets. Otherwise just a nice day with my favorite cousin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter