What time is it now and how's the weather in your neck of the woods, Part 3

WHERE IS EVERYBODY??? WDW or DL???

I wish I was at either one at the moment. Big project at work. Haven't had time to get on as much as I would like.

Few flurries here last night, but nothing significant to help our drought. Clearing up already. Getting to be nice and sunny. Cool, but not cold.

10:48 am and it's currently 41.

Good Thursday Morning, Weather DISer's.

BRIGHT bright bright Sun!!! :sunny:

9:35am 65 degrees on its fast little way to 75 today!!!

I sound like a broken record! :rotfl:

:wave2: I'm here! Not in WDW or DL at the moment, but I've been finalizing our plans for our trip to Disneyland in June. It'll be my husband, me, our daughter, son-in-law and grandkids. So excited!:woohoo: Our granddaughter's first trip to DL!

I know what you mean about sounding like a broken record. Every day here has been sunny and 70s- every single day. Love, love, love it! Today is supposed to hit 80. It's not even 8am, and I'm already sitting here trying to think of a nice restaurant to eat outside for lunch this afternoon.:)

7:56am, sunny and 46 degrees, going for a high of 81 this afternoon.:cool1:

HIYA MIKE!!! :yay: Good to see you!!!

:wave2: I'm here! Not in WDW or DL at the moment, but I've been finalizing our plans for our trip to Disneyland in June. It'll be my husband, me, our daughter, son-in-law and grandkids. So excited!:woohoo: Our granddaughter's first trip to DL!

I know what you mean about sounding like a broken record. Every day here has been sunny and 70s- every single day. Love, love, love it! Today is supposed to hit 80. It's not even 8am, and I'm already sitting here trying to think of a nice restaurant to eat outside for lunch this afternoon.:)

7:56am, sunny and 46 degrees, going for a high of 81 this afternoon.:cool1:

Oh luv, please please please tell me your trip is AFTER June15th?? Because CARSLAND will officially open that day!! I would hate for you all to come esp with the kiddos and miss it. It looks amazing. Brett and I will go for a ride on Mickey's Fun Wheel just to get a glimpse of CARSLAND! And let me tell you, all of the new BVS and CARSLAND looks amazing!

luv, if you would like, I will pick up PARK MAPS for you and drop them in the mail!!!! Carter, for sure, would love looking at them unless of course its a surprise. Just PM me your addy and off they will go!!!

So it is bright bright bright sun in the OC! :sunny:

9:30am only 65 right now but headed to 70-71!!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!!! :yay:

Oh luv, please please please tell me your trip is AFTER June15th?? Because CARSLAND will officially open that day!! I would hate for you all to come esp with the kiddos and miss it. It looks amazing. Brett and I will go for a ride on Mickey's Fun Wheel just to get a glimpse of CARSLAND! And let me tell you, all of the new BVS and CARSLAND looks amazing!

luv, if you would like, I will pick up PARK MAPS for you and drop them in the mail!!!! Carter, for sure, would love looking at them unless of course its a surprise. Just PM me your addy and off they will go!!!

Yes, we're going near the end of June.:) I've been going crazy trying to follow updates on Carsland over the past few months, and debating whether to go before it opens or after. Going before it opens would mean lower crowd levels overall, but also shorter park hours. Carter is young, so we could always go when he's older. However, we know he will LOVE Carsland so we decided to brave the crowds and go the end of June. So excited!:woohoo:

We have park maps from our last trip to DL, but thank you so much for your offer. So nice of you! Do you plan on going to Carsland in June? If you go before the end of June, you'll have to post about it. I'd love to hear how you liked it!

Beautiful, beautiful day yesterday!:cool1: Right now it's 9am, beautiful sunshine and 55 degrees...going for a high of 70 today.

WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!??!

It snowed this afternoon in Tucson!!:eek: We're actually about twenty miles outside of Tucson, so not sure if the city got any, but we sure did.

DSC_0635.jpg

What a strange day! It was in the low 40s this morning, then dropped to the low 30s this afternoon. We got rain showers, sleet, then snow. Crazy!

It's now 3:30 and 44 degrees, and the sun is out.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY WEATHER DISer's!!! :love:

OMG, luv!!! That is amazing!!! Do you even have a winter coat??? When was the last time it snowed in AZ??? This must be a record!!!

WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!??!

It snowed this afternoon in Tucson!!:eek: We're actually about twenty miles outside of Tucson, so not sure if the city got any, but we sure did.

DSC_0635.jpg

What a strange day! It was in the low 40s this morning, then dropped to the low 30s this afternoon. We got rain showers, sleet, then snow. Crazy!

It's now 3:30 and 44 degrees, and the sun is out.

OMG, luv!!! That is amazing!!! Do you even have a winter coat??? When was the last time it snowed in AZ??? This must be a record!!!

We've been here almost four years and it's the first time we've seen it snow in Southern Arizona. Of course, the mountains get snow. Last year, we had a few days of heavy frost and freezing.

We got rid of most of our snow-related gear when we moved, but we did keep our lighter weight LL Bean fleece jackets.:) I've only worn mine a handful of times, though. Usually a sweatshirt is all that is needed here in the winter, and most of the time, not even that.

I actually had my flip flops on when I went out to take pictures.:laughing:

Well you all can run but you can't hide! I was on sabbatical from the boards for a bit, and you guys pick up and run?? Very nice lol

Anywho, a dreary day on the horrible Island. 44 and damp so it feels really chilly.

Good Thursday Morning, Weather DISer's.

BRIGHT bright bright Sun!!! :sunny:

9:35am 65 degrees on its fast little way to 75 today!!!

I sound like a broken record! :rotfl:

HERE I AM!!! Been busy too! Also took a quick trip to see my girlfriend in Florida while our husbands got together up here in NH.

It's 11:26a and 44 degrees.

Oh by the way that's what is was when I was in Florida last week, now I see it's in the high 70's:confused3oh well at least I got away!

11:45AM and 73 degrees, with humidity, it feels like 94

Cozumel! Been there oh 5-6 times, maybe going back next year. We rent a villa when we go love it down there. We were there last year in March, had a great time!

Just wanted to say HI!

Nice day today... sunny and 52. I actually have the windows open for fresh air.

Me too, that is have some windows open!!

It's 2:12p and 49 degrees.....Sunny too!!

Me too, that is have some windows open!!
It's 2:12p and 49 degrees.....Sunny too!!

Again, I exclaim...WHAT THE HECK!?!?!

1PM in Tucson- cloudy and 50 degrees! Very raw, chilly day!:eek:

I don't know, but 50 here feels a lot colder than 50 back East. I'm sitting here freezing! If I was back in Maine and it was in the 50s, I'd be running around in summer clothes. I went grocery shopping earlier today and I had on a fleece vest. Sneakers today, no flip flops.

I WANT MY SUN AND WARM TEMPS BACK!!! This is Tucson...home of constant sunshine. Snow last week and now clouds. My universe is upside down.:headache::scared:

Enjoy your sunshine and warm temps!:)

Again, I exclaim...WHAT THE HECK!?!?!

1PM in Tucson- cloudy and 50 degrees! Very raw, chilly day!:eek:

I don't know, but 50 here feels a lot colder than 50 back East. I'm sitting here freezing! If I was back in Maine and it was in the 50s, I'd be running around in summer clothes. I went grocery shopping earlier today and I had on a fleece vest. Sneakers today, no flip flops.

I WANT MY SUN AND WARM TEMPS BACK!!! This is Tucson...home of constant sunshine. Snow last week and now clouds. My universe is upside down.:headache::scared:

Enjoy your sunshine and warm temps!:)

I don't blame you, if I moved out there I would WANT it BACK too!!

The weather has been so crazy this year!

Last weekend I was in Florida visiting my best friend, it was 50 for two days and we were freezing. Now today it's 49 up here and it feels nice.

Got those windows open again! It's only 48 but it's a warm sun and with a southern exposure to our house it keeps it warmer.

50 degrees in Tucson?? Sorry, your cold is my heat ;)

Southeastern part of VA here: about 56 degrees and sunny for today, beautiful out!
which is great because I can go out and prepare stuff for the upcoming Nor"easter that is coming tomorrow, with about 2 inches for my city Sunday night. a couple days later it will be in the high 50's again.

FREAKY!!!!!!!!

What a gorgeous morning! The sun is shining and the temps are climbing.:thumbsup2 The entire week is supposed to be sunny and 70s.

Over 60 of the world's top golfers are in town this week for the Match Play Championships and it looks like they'll have beautiful weather while they're here. It is also Rodeo Week (even the schools get a couple days off for this annual event) with lots of outdoor activities going on.

9:30am, sunny and 50 degrees. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Our sweet granddaughter celebrated her first birthday on Saturday. She had a portrait session in the morning, followed by a wonderful party that evening. Fun!:yay:

What a gorgeous morning! The sun is shining and the temps are climbing.:thumbsup2 The entire week is supposed to be sunny and 70s.

Over 60 of the world's top golfers are in town this week for the Match Play Championships and it looks like they'll have beautiful weather while they're here. It is also Rodeo Week (even the schools get a couple days off for this annual event) with lots of outdoor activities going on.

9:30am, sunny and 50 degrees. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Our sweet granddaughter celebrated her first birthday on Saturday. She had a portrait session in the morning, followed by a wonderful party that evening. Fun!:yay:

WOW! Has it been a year already! Happy Birthday to her:cheer2:

Hope everyone had a nice long weekend!

It's 7:42a and 20 degrees.......COLD......but warming up to the mid 40's!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter