What time is it now and how's the weather in your neck of the woods, Part 3

8 a.m. It's bright and sunny and 34 degrees right now. Going to be a beautiful day.

Hi!

It's 11:05a and 52 degrees. Been cool now for about a week, around normal temps or a little below.

12:35p and 76 and sunny, heading for a high of 80! :yay: I'm hoping Spring has finally arrived.

OMG I'm freezing.. it's sunny here at 4:00 but it's only been a high of 62. I sat outside for a couple of hours doing some counted cross stitch while I catch up on Game of Thrones with my HBO2go app for my iPad. I put the heat up to 72 to warm up.

OMG I'm freezing.. it's sunny here at 4:00 but it's only been a high of 62. I sat outside for a couple of hours doing some counted cross stitch while I catch up on Game of Thrones with my HBO2go app for my iPad. I put the heat up to 72 to warm up.

I am the same way, I have been so cold......I put the heat up yesterday and today to 70 to warm up.

It's 8:27a and 43 degrees and raining......we sure could use the rain:thumbsup2

9:53 am ( phila ) and it is chilly and rainy. Its supposed to get fairly warm and the sun is forecasted to come out... idk doesn't look promising lol

Morning! It's 8:39a and 46 degrees, still getting drizzle this morning. I was so cold yesterday and it only got up to the low 50's. It was cloudy all day no rain just cloudy. I NEED MY SUN!!!

Holy crap! Spent yesterday in NYC and saw Barry Manilow... stop throwing things at me LOL. He was really good. Anywho, the day on a whole weather wise was dreary and cold much like today. My hands are freezing. 53 and drizzling.

3:00pm. Cloudy, and a damp 54 degrees. No hope of great weather until Sunday. Wish my countdown ticker read 1 more day.:(

Still crappy! 63 and drizzle. I'm not sure how I am going to handle sunny warm weather in Florida next week.

Still crappy! 63 and drizzle. I'm not sure how I am going to handle sunny warm weather in Florida next week.

It will be a shock to your system! Have fun!!

It's 10:12a and 53 degrees, and STILL NO SUN!

It will be a shock to your system! Have fun!!

It's 10:12a and 53 degrees, and STILL NO SUN!

LOL I know it and thanks.

It's still crap here.... kinda getting sick of no sun. Dreary and 57. I know we needed the rain but for pity sake enough already.

HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO DAY, everyone!!!! :cool1:

A beauty in the OC!!!!! :love:

10:31am 65 SUNNY degrees!!!! :sunny:

ARRGGGH!! :sad2: It is 1:11 p.m. Mountian Time and we woke this morning to 3C (it was 18C and sunny yesterday) and heavy, wet snow, which has accumulated more than 2". Welcome to "springtime in the Rockies"...

How is the weather here? This picture answers that question!:cool1:

DSC_0723.jpg

1PM, beautiful sunny skies, slight breeze and 90 degrees!

This picture was actually taken earlier this week. Same weather, different day! Our weather for the past few weeks has been sunny and high 80s/low 90s. The evenings when the sun goes down are absolutely delightful. Dinner is eaten outdoors on a regular basis.:)

A couple more pics:
DSC_0720.jpg

The little one wasn't as sure about the pool as the older one. :)
DSC_0696.jpg

HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO DAY, everyone!!!! :cool1:
A beauty in the OC!!!!! :love:
10:31am 65 SUNNY degrees!!!! :sunny:

Same to you! Hey, how was your trip back East? Hope you had a great time. I know Maine has been getting a lot of chilly, damp weather lately.

Beautiful babies Luv!

Here.... good grief Lord give me some sun! 60 and cloudy. I sure hope Florida is better then this crummy weather.

Luv, the kiddos are growing up so quickly.

Hi Kar.:wave2: How was the trip?

Lovely weather all weekend. We were in the 80's all weekend. No wind. :cool1: Too bad it isn't going to last. Supposed to be slight cool down this week and chance for rain. I'm hoping we get rain. This drought seems to be never ending. :sad2: So Anna, send some rain our way.

9:20a and its currently 58 degrees. Winds are already starting to crank up.:headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter