What is your Disney shameful secret?

Her Dotness

Mouseketeer
Somebody needed to tell the Disney execs that no matter how much money Star Wars might make for the company, they should never have bought it. Star Wars is soooooo NOT Disney.

(Even though I love the original movie.)

GoofyDad_4427

Mouseketeer
1- Tower of Terror is the worst-- I ride it once a year to make my daughter happy, but it makes me sick
2- I do not like H2O products
3- I like the Beverly soda at Club Cool
Is this the game where you tell 2 truths and 1 lie, and people have to try to guess the lie? Because there is no way anyone likes Beverly. No way!!!

• OhDannyBoy

DISdad #850
    I think Peter Pan's Flight is pretty mediocre.
    Yes!!!
    I love going to Disney World, but I don't EVER need Disney clothing, purses, house decor, luggage, etc. And I was never a huge fan of Mickey cartoons and such.
    The only thing we ever buy is a refrigerator magnet. That's it. They only Disney things we have in the house are toys for my girls.

Carol_

DIS Veteran
    I won’t buy the typical Dooney & Bourke bags or the housefly? Shoe fly? ones… But if Disney ever does a collaboration with Travelon, they will obtain all of my money. I’ll get a loan to buy it. I’ll take two of every movie theme they come up with.

Last edited:

ElyseInWonderland

Mouseketeer
    1. Loungefly backpacks are fugly. Why would anyone spend money on these?!
    2. Most Disney food is mediocre. I don't get too jazzed for it on way or another.
    3. Disney meant well with the FastPass System, and Genie might be an improvement. But they have a bad habit of over-engineering absolutely every thing in their parks.

emilyann704

Earning My Ears
    I also am a Disney fanatic who really does not care about Mickey/characters/merch/etc. I went to the parks with my family a handful of times as a kid and have really, really great memories. Of course, grew up on the movies. Everything Disney does in their parks is so profoundly experiential that it keeps that magic alive for me when I visit as an adult. No one does the immersive, detail-driven work in theme parks better than Disney, IMO.

• Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES