• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your Disney shameful secret?

I enjoy WDW because there are limited roller coasters. I'd rather sit and be pulled thru the ride than go up, down, and around. We possible enjoy the bars and lounges as much as the rides.
I agree! Wandering through and experiencing the attractions is way more enjoyable for us. Our speed at WDW = mosey-ing! Yep, that's us, the slow-walkers, the lollygaggers!

Animal Kingdom is our favorite park, not the MK!

We don't care for fireworks or parades, so it's a good time to ride the attractions:)

Don't see what all the love is about for Peter Pan. Rode it once and we all left saying "that was it?" that's what everyone loves. Guess there's no nostalgia for it for us.

Jungle cruise is a one and done for us.

Don't like Stitch, the movie or character. Stitch chased us once in MK and that was not fun!

1. AK is also my favorite!

2. Same. I usually see a new fireworks show once, unless I just happen to be sitting somehwere when it's happening. Parades, I'll usually pass on.

3. I do love Peter Pan, but I will not wait more than 20-30 minutes for it.

4. Not a Stitch fan either.

I thought I was the only one that felt that way about Gideons! I was so excited to try the cookies and thought they were too sweet. The desserts at Amorette's are waaaaay better.

I liked the peanut butter cookie and the cake, but I wouldn't wait an hour for it. I only waited 15-20 minutes.

**edit - i suppose making this known via username isn't really a secret...*

as my username suggests, i think Beverly is delicious. i'm relieved they reopened club cool so that i'll be able to get samples of it again - i suppose the shameful part of this is that i'm happy disney reopened a soda pavilion so i can enjoy drinking a soda everybody hates 🙃

**edit - i suppose making this known via username isn't really a secret...*

as my username suggests, i think Beverly is delicious. i'm relieved they reopened club cool so that i'll be able to get samples of it again - i suppose the shameful part of this is that i'm happy disney reopened a soda pavilion so i can enjoy drinking a soda everybody hates 🙃
The Beverly would be so much better if they had Vodka or Gin.

The Beverly would be so much better if they had Vodka or Gin.
the Coke store at DS does have a cocktail called "Beverly's Revenge." Had it once and it did taste quite nice with everything mixed together! if only i weren't a lightweight....

Beverly™'s Revenge$14.00
Beverly™, St. Augustine® Gin, Blackberry Liqueur, Cherry Syrup, Mint Sprig and Orange Slices

I enjoy WDW because there are limited roller coasters. I'd rather sit and be pulled thru the ride than go up, down, and around. We possible enjoy the bars and lounges as much as the rides.

What I like about WDW's coasters is how they have done them. I went to Cedar Point once to try their rides. I will agree that their rides were taller/faster/etc. than the WDW ones. What I didn't expect was how much my head and body would get jostled around. Trying to keep my head from banging against the side of my seat kinda took away from the enjoyment of the ride.

What I like about WDW's coasters is how they have done them. I went to Cedar Point once to try their rides. I will agree that their rides were taller/faster/etc. than the WDW ones. What I didn't expect was how much my head and body would get jostled around. Trying to keep my head from banging against the side of my seat kinda took away from the enjoyment of the ride.

I agree. I prefer a ride with great themeing over the extreme speed and drops. I do like rides with both, like some at Universal, but just plain coasters don't do much for me.

the Coke store at DS does have a cocktail called "Beverly's Revenge." Had it once and it did taste quite nice with everything mixed together! if only i weren't a lightweight....

Beverly™'s Revenge$14.00
Beverly™, St. Augustine® Gin, Blackberry Liqueur, Cherry Syrup, Mint Sprig and Orange Slices
I see why they called it the revenge holy cannoli that must be a strong drink!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter