What did you have for dinner last night?

last night was. orange chicken and rice

tonight was hot dogs and sautee'd veggies!

last night was. orange chicken and rice

tonight was hot dogs and sautee'd veggies!

did you make the orange chicken at home? Was it breaded? Deep fried?

I had elk burritos it was a very simple dinner night.

it was from costco i don't know how they make it.. but you cook it in the oven and the put the sauce over it and then put on rice... :)

mm elk that sounds yummy! :teeth:

:tinker: last night i had chicken hot dogs with sauteed red pepper and red onions on them!

Last night... I dined at the Cheesecake Factory, yummy!.... I ordered the Petite Fillet Mignon, with mashed potatoes and green beans... I took a slice of Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake home, with extra whipped creme. I only wish that someone else had payed for it! Ha! Oh well.... at least I can still afford to feed myself.... ;) But then there is always next month...... ah it is such a curse to go through jobs, like babies go through diapers. My bad...... (Hangs head down in such shame, hoping no one will throw stones at me)

I had a burger. No may, no bbq sauce, and no bacon. Probably because I didn't have crunchy iceberg to go with it. So I had it with just ketchup, which is weird I usually don't use ketchup.

Y'all need to take your self out to a really nice dinner. You have my permission. :)

He he! Funny.... :)

I just ate a slice of pepperoni pizza with pineapple. Yum! And am washing it down with strawberry lemonade.... Market pantry brand.... that is Target. Every town has a Target with the exception of ours! Unbelievable!

i shop at walmart..

i had a broccoli casserole. hot dogs. (again) and pasta salad!

then i had a late night sandwich..and some more pasta salad...

He he! Funny.... :)

I just ate a slice of pepperoni pizza with pineapple. Yum! And am washing it down with strawberry lemonade.... Market pantry brand.... that is Target. Every town has a Target with the exception of ours! Unbelievable!

Your and mine both Gisele. But I guess I don't miss target and you do.

I had Spaghetti, it was my mom's recipe but I'm sure I missed a spice or two something was missing. Maybe garlic.

mm we had spagehti tonight also!! mmmm yummy!!!! i also see they had pizza while i was gone. i might need to have a slice right now ;)

We had Panda last night, I had the new Kobari beef and potstickers, didn't love the beef tho, I like the Bejing Beef a lot better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter