What did you have for dinner last night?

tonight was a very large sub sandiwch with a ton of mayo and tomatoes and a pickle and roast beef and a peice of fried chicken. 2 cookies( i was hungry allright), and some cake and more cookies and brownies and some potato salad.. and that was it!

Playing soccer mom this weekend with my 2 cousins, so it was the delicious and oh so gourmet of Spaghetti O's. But we went upper class with the meatballs. Mmm...

Playing soccer mom this weekend with my 2 cousins, so it was the delicious and oh so gourmet of Spaghetti O's. But we went upper class with the meatballs. Mmm...

Wonderful. I might even have a can around somewhere.

I had Green peppers suffed with hamburger and rice. A really simple, simple meal.

We had linguini with tomato and basil sauce, with herb encrusted chicked sliced into it. I had the same sans the meat, and added some fried portobello and white mushrooms to mine to make it meatless.

LEFTOVERS!

My DM and I had a really nice big salad. We had leftover meat from a sandwich from lunch (ham, turkey, cheese, bacon) and we cut it up and put on our salads. I cut up the Ciabbata bread and made homemade croutons (Love them!). (Sandwich was from a local place-Farmer Boys-had a BOGO free coupon) Added some pickled beets, feta, and tomatoes (DM only). HV Ranch dressing (made from mix)

It was so filling that we didn't even eat the corn on the cob we made.

DD10 had piece of pizza (I picked off the pepperoni) and leftover stirfry(chicken carrots, peapods, asparagus, and cabbage) with rice I made the night before ( used the recipe from The Food Network Magazine-great recipe, great magazine!).

Yesterday was a busy day-opening day for winter softball and we played 2 games. One at 10:30 and one at 4:30. We did win both games though!:cloud9:

Burger because the forecast is looking wet and I wanted to use the grill some more. with some steamed kale and a baked potato since the grill was handy for that too.

Last night we had had Pasta with homemade vodka sauce, I put a couple of grilled chicken breasts in mine, chris didn't want the chicken.

Tonight I had a gig, so I ate the chicken cordon blue that I cooked for them.

YES PLEASE!, i love women.
elvis%20sandwich%20before.jpg

I had terriyki marinaded pork chop with a sweet glaze. But the marinade burned and the glaze didn't come out sweet.

chef boyardee canned ravioli :sad2:. I'm having work done on my teeth and needed something soft.

So the kitchen is getting remodeled, so everything for the next couple of weeks is BBQ or George Foreman Grill. Thank god we're in Cali!!!

Last night was BBQ hamburgers with the new Kraft Jalapeno American cheese, corn on the cob, garlic bread and salad.

Tonight.... I have no clue. Chicken breast and chili? But that doesn't sound good. (had it the night before last):confused3

Hot dogs in tortillas! Yum... And macaroni salad.... with Market Pantry's Strawberry Lemonade.... (Target brand)

MMMM LAST NIGHT!! was a bahama mama and the shrimp polenta at WCT!!!!! and a jalepano cheese pretzel for snack!

i remember when my kitchen got remodeld. thank god i did not live at home then, but the horror stories of eating out were unbelievable--my dad loved it though my mom not so much! it was pizza hut and in an out every night for like a month!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter