What did you have for dinner last night?

Spaghetti with left over sauce, and I made some salad.

we had McDonald's.....LOL Ya not that good for you but it sure tasted good. And I don't even like McD's that much. Shows you how often I'm eating out now right. LOL

i had to have a pretzel becuase the waiters at WCT NEVER gave me a menu to order a appetizer!

im sill waiting for my bread!!!!!

Ha ha! That is funny.... just don't tip them very much.

I ate a turkey pesto sandwich... yum! Now I am polishing off a rice krispie treat that is covered with chocolate. Ah... hopefully that will take the bad taste out of my mouth that someone placed there, several days ago. Now where is my voodoo dollie?!

Shrimp Fest at Red Lobster, 84 shrimpys dead and gone MMMMMMMmmmm...

So the kitchen is getting remodeled, so everything for the next couple of weeks is BBQ or George Foreman Grill. Thank god we're in Cali!!!

When I was in Junior High/ High school my family built a house. Ground up on the weekends. At the tail end of my Junior year we moved in. Dinner for a year + was on a BBQ, hot plate or microwave. All My senior year we didn't have a fridge just kept things in a couple coolers. Then I went to college I came home for Chirstmas and the range + fridge was in. By the summer after freshman year the oven was in too.

Oh and I grilled burgers too. I'm not so sure how long BBQ will be going since it snowed a bit already.

When I was in Junior High/ High school my family built a house. Ground up on the weekends. At the tail end of my Junior year we moved in. Dinner for a year + was on a BBQ, hot plate or microwave. All My senior year we didn't have a fridge just kept things in a couple coolers. Then I went to college I came home for Chirstmas and the range + fridge was in. By the summer after freshman year the oven was in too.

Oh and I grilled burgers too. I'm not so sure how long BBQ will be going since it snowed a bit already.

That is crazy!! We're lucky because we still have the fridge and it's plugged in. For now. So at least we have that. Our little toaster can be an oven, so we can bake some things, but on a really small scale. I just wish we had some burners, b/c I need pasta!! I can't go long without it, plus I have another race in a couple of weeks, and carbs are good. Oh well!! I would put a pot on the bbq, just don't know how well that would go over.

Last night was chicken, just grilled and then added Franks to it, and salad again. I'm glad chicken is so versatile!!

Ran 16 this morning so, I get pizza tonight. Mmmm....

We had seafood, some oysters, some abalone, some fish and chips and some of DD10's chicken parmesan.....YUM!!!!!!!
We tried to go to Taste of Monterey but it was closed by the time we went......we thought it would be but thought we would try. Instead we went to Schield's or Schiel's or something like that and that wine was not good at all....

Grilled Pork chops and the whole time i was thinking something was missing, it just occured to me. No applesauce. I know sacreligious. This is my admission.

oooh shoot!!! i posted a thread twice!! oh well .. keep this one going guys!!!

Last night? Popcorn....lol seriously...tonight nothing, we ate a really late lunch and I had 2 breadsticks and 3 pieces of pizza! LOL It was super good pizza too......

meatloaf, mashed taters, brocoli, biscuits.

It was yummy and I am having leftovers for lunch today.

Tonight is pork chops and angel hair pasta.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter