What did you have for dinner last night?

Last night we had leftovers from lunch on Sunday, we met a friend in Natomas after we got the girls on their plane to San Diego. :) Tonight we are talking about meeting at the oyster bar in Napa.....Happy Hour means half price oysters from 5-7. :)

So we had oysters, half price at Hog Island Oysters in Napa, $1.25 each, we had 30! LOL Then we went to our favorite place to eat in Napa, it's called Bistro Sabor and OMG it's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! LOVE it there, the owner is the son of the owners of the Ceja Vineyards (amazing story of how they came to be), we met him while we were wine tasting at the Ceja tasting room in Napa. Every time we go in there we get hugs and special treatment from Ariel, he's an amazing guy and the food is soooooooooo good. So we had a crab quesadilla with black beans and shared a bottle of Sake, for dessert we had churros and a glass of "Sweet Sexy Kiss" which is a dessert wine and it was so good with the churros!!!!!!!!!! We try to eat there once a month because it's so good. :)

I needed something i could cook while I did house work since there was a lot of snow to move and that took up the rest of daylight in the evening.

Meatloaf and a really quick salad.

Last night was delicious lasagna! I am so happy to have an oven back. The downside is that I have no more sauce for pasta, guess I'll have to make more this weekend. Tomorrow night is pizza when I get home from family T-day dinner. I'm so picky the only thing I eat at dinner is a piece of turkey and salad, so when I get home it's pepperoni and jalapeno pizza. Yum!!

tonight is hot dogs... lobster tail.. sam adams winter lager... and baked mac and cheese...

last night was hot dogs and chips and dip! !! and a sam adams( or 3)

And now we know where Sam Adams lives... :) he!

I ate Mexican leftovers... and no, not leftovers of Mexicans, but rather from my tostada dish.

This might become a great surprise to many.... but....... wait for it!........... Turkey! Gobble, gobble....... I am missing my blueberry pie though......

Last night. I call them chicken nuggets, but really they are baked breaded chicken chunks.

last night as bad..had a mixture of things.. then my stomach was upset!

today was.. omg as if no one knows.. turkey day. so i had.. can you guess? yes turkey!!

lights06.gif

I am now in the process of noshing on a butter flavored Hawaiian roll, with wait for it........... turkey with mayo. No lettuce though, because am all out of it. ;(

Started off with this yummy seafood chowder, followed by a turkey and prime rib combo, of course with all the fixings, and ended up the meal with a piece of pie and a tasty cup of coffee. Wonderful dinner at a beautiful resort in Sunriver, OR

lights06.gif

That all sounds so very tasty and nice!

This evening, well actually I am not done noshing yet.... but in the mean time, it has entailed Brie encroute with red raspberry jam.... god how I so love that.... I think I must have been a mouse or a rat in a past life... because I can gnaw through cheese with the best of them (People, rats, and mice!) and with the greatest of ease too.
So that, and a bun with water.... it is my water and bread diet... macaroni salad.... and in a bit.... creamed potatoes with weenies..... as in hot dogs... not people that are wooses. For I am not interested in cannibalism, thank you very much.. Maybe if I become stranded on the Donner Summit.... mmm... no.... not even then probably.....
he he!

lights06.gif

OK, done with the weenies and creamed potatoes.... yum! The key to, well there are several actually, but one of the key components to great creamed potatoes, is enough salt and especially butter! Everything is always better with butter! Or if it is deep fried. Yum!! Love my butter.... There use to be a milk commercial that went body by milk.. to that I say... (My) body by pizza and Pepsi! Please don't hate me because I am beautiful!

:faint: ;)

Leftovers, tomorrow I'm going to have a hamburger, that's for sure.

umm last night i ate some left overs from thanksgiving.. and it turns out i might have a food allergy.. got sick again!!!!!!!!!!!

but today i am doing better and going eat something other then turkey..maybe do a turkey pizza

lights06.gif

Turkey pizza?......huh?......:faint: ;) he he

I ate a late breakfast, consisting of a bun left over from T- Day... a bite of some kind of bread thingy... and then Market Pantry's brand of Fruity Pebbles... It is called Fruitrageous, I beleive.... which is the sister of cocoarageous... which is the counterpart/arch nemesis of cocoa pebbles.... who is the pebbles person anyway? I want a cereal named after me too! Um..... now I just need to think of a good taste, and name..... Giselerageous.yumm!... eat up dearies! :)
My taste buds for dinner, or some semblance there of, will be Totinos Pizza Rolls, yum! Pepperoni, don't ya' know.... have some.... not yet though, because they are so very hot right out of the oven.... I would not want some one to sue me over it.
Oh... I drank o.j. with my cereal.. cannot get enough sugar in your day! Just ask your dentist... whom by the way... owns controlling shares in the sugar industry.... oh my! Tooth conspiracy!..... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter