What deluxe resort has view of the countries in Epcot?

Montegut

Mouseketeer
We just got back from our anniversary trip, where we had a Magic Kingdom view in Contemporary. We loved sitting on our balcony and watching Wishes at night.

We never did get to see the countries at Epcot in the daytime, and since we like to get a room with a view, was wondering which would be the best resort that would have a balcony that we could sit on and see the countries.

Would prefer a deluxe, or maybe even a villa, if we bring our college age son along as well, and it could be Swan or Dolphin, not necessarily Disney owned, but would like to enjoy EMH.

Must be onsite with transportation benefits, as will not have car. Dining plan not a necessity this trip.

Thanks for any help!

I'm not sure if any of the Disney resorts really have a view of the World Showcase, though Boardwalk and Yacht/Beach club are the closest resorts. You can walk or take a boat to Epcot from those resorts. You'd enter via the International Gateway entrance which is between France and the United Kingdom pavilions.

Apparently you can see the fireworks at Epcot from certain areas at the Swan/Dolphin (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIm-myaxjuo).

Some rooms in the boardwalk should have some views of France. The beach club villas might offer some of great Britian. Not a deluxe but the carribiean beach backs up to the countries, not I'm not too sure of view. Because of the placement of the boardwalk resorts to epcot, not really known for views of the Countires but is proximity. Hope this helps.

We stayed in a standard room at BWI and could see the tops of some World Showcase buildings, including the Eiffel tower, Japan, and Morocco. I think that's the best you'd get in terms of Epcot views. We could also see the higher fireworks from illuminations, but couldn't hear the music. Because this was a standard view room, you'd have to request a view towards Epcot, which couldn't be guaranteed.
You may get similar views from some BWV rooms, based on looking at Google maps, but I'm not sure.

As the PP have indicated, some of the rooms may have a limited view of WS, but none are going to have a view similar to the CR. The YC, BC, and BW are much shorter than the CR (e.g., BW only has five stories in the villa side). The S/D are taller, but they are further away.

If you are interested in a good "view", you might want to consider AKL/AKV. You can book a savannah view and sit on the balcony and watch the animals on the savannah.

Some rooms in the boardwalk should have some views of France. The beach club villas might offer some of great Britian. Not a deluxe but the carribiean beach backs up to the countries, not I'm not too sure of view. Because of the placement of the boardwalk resorts to epcot, not really known for views of the Countires but is proximity. Hope this helps.
Carribbean Beach Resort doesn't actually back up to World Showcase; Buena Vista Drive, Avenue of the Stars, WS backstage, and some vacant land lie between them.

Boardwalk Villas and Beach Club Villas are closest to World Showcase, and an easy walk. You can see a little bit of WS in the distance, but not much. Both resorts have nice views of each other across the lagoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter