What CP package did you get?

This is making me crazy...I have two phones going.....but I accidentally hit resort res on ythe second call......I'm hoping if they answer first they will assist me.........

northern michigan, I'm waiting to hear...any luck yet? Sending PD your way!!!

over an hour on first call and still nothing.....

Everybody sing along. ::yes::

Chim chiminey
Chim chiminey
Chim chim cher-ee!
A sweep is as lucky
As lucky can be

Chim chiminey
Chim chiminey
Chim chim cher-oo!
Good luck will rub off when
I shake 'ands with you
Or blow me a kiss
And that's lucky too

What time did you make your ps for?

I just got off the phone. Spent an hour and a half, but did get Dec 24th Berigarten PS at 5:30 with 8:15 CP. I hope my family likes the atmosphere at Beirgarten!

One hour and 25 minutes and counting

I'm worried, because I didn't get into the queue until 7:05... I tried for an Illuminations cruise first... which I didn't get

good thing my calling card is $.03 per minute

Lisa BC You think you are worried. I didn't call until 7:45 so I'm way behind you in the queue.

Thanks TXDeb for that uplifting moment in this long wait.

Congratulations, northern michigan!

Still holding here......

Deb

My husband just brought me his head set for the phone - it's a little easier on the ear and easier to type. I'm in for a long wait.

still holding here too....one hr and 20 min....darn that elevator that cut off the first call.....

TX Deb...are you thru yet? Good Luck!

Man, the cost of dinner Dec 24th went up with the long distance call! I'm not so sure I can try for PSB! The stress! I'm imagining PS for Dec 25th and I'm starting to shake!!! Preferred choice won't be available after a wait like I just had, may have to line up 6 choices and work my way down as the minutes tick off the clock! This is hard work!

We finally have some summer weather up here in the midwest. It's Sept 2nd and we are going to have our first day in the high 80s. To bad the kids are in school already.

Still waiting, over 1 hr 40 mins. now. DH is holding the phone for awhile. I better go make sure that he hasn't gone to sleep.

Deb

Okay, I took a deep breath! Aaaaaaaaaaah!

If FW closes at 9:00 and WS closes at 10 that night, what time will they show illuminations. We have 8:15 CP. I'm guessing it'll be done by 9pm. Trying to figure out how we close out Xmas Eve!

I called this morning and almost dropped the phone when she said they were open instead of the office is closed speech. I was on hold about 15-20 minutes and then got a CM who wanted to joke with me. Just give me the reservation and then we'll joke. He said I was the first one this morning calling for the Candlelight Processional. We're going 12/24 at the 5pm show and then dinner at Le Cellier at 7pm. He said when we pick up the tickets then our card will be charged.

It was really difficult trying to get dressed this morning with the phone stuck to my ear, hahahaha. I was thinking of waking up my daughter to have her listen but then thought she'd fall asleep and they'd hang up on me.

Now I have to wait till 9/21 to try for CRT's on 12/20. At least I have a couple of days to get that.

Are you on a toll free number? Boy, your husband is a good sport! Will he handle it when CM comes on or does he pass off to you?

Finally got through!

I was looking for Fri Dec 3, and I couldn't get my top 2 choices, either Le Cellier or Garden Grill.

We're at Le Chefs de France at 5pm for the 8:15 pm performance. Hope we like the food!

for those still on hold, hand in there!

Lisa

Originally posted by northern michigan
What time did you make your ps for?

I just got off the phone. Spent an hour and a half, but did get Dec 24th Berigarten PS at 5:30 with 8:15 CP. I hope my family likes the atmosphere at Beirgarten!

Our PS is for 4:45

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest