What CP package did you get?

Well still not thru!

2 hours 26 mins!

Well at least I'm not going to work!LOL

Scratch
pirate:

Just got off the phone - 2 hours total.

Did not get our first choice of LeCellier for Christmas Eve. SEttled for Teppanyaki - which we also love but is very different from our normal Christmas Eve fare.

I did make a second reservaction for Dec 21 with LeCellier. I need to check with the rest of the family - to see what is more important - the night we go or the food we eat.

I had a CM that had just come to work - so I was her first CP and it took her a while to get things booked. But she was very nice!! She said it has been very busy with Thanksgiving PS calls.

Best of luck to those still holding.

Got right through on my first try...woo hoo!

December 10, 5:30 p.m., LeCellier for the 8:15 show.
I was surprised. The CM told me there were only TWO PSs left for a party of five for that day. She said they are selling quick!

Please be patient. I was on hold for 2 1/2 hours. The CM's are trying also to adjust for people who have reservations this weekend. Those of you who do not live in Florida do not what it like to have to prepare for a MAJOR hurricane that is 3X the size of Charley. We got what we wanted, December 6, 5 PM. That show is with Jim Caviezel (the guy that played Jesus in the "Passion" movie). How special is that?

Don't give up guys - I went through this last year for the package for Christmas Eve and couldn't get what I wanted straight away - about a week later I was able to get a table for 10! :)

Finally, but now I'm paranoid! I got my Christmas 8:15 seating and got Chefs de France for 5:30 just like I wanted but now I'm paranoid because I am using my Disney cc for payment. NOT a Disney Visa, but the original Disney cc that I keep only in my name as I want CPP as a treat to my family. The CM didn't quite know what to do with it as it doesn't have an expiration date. She said the system wouldn't take it w/o an exp date listed so she just put in 12/2012. I know I can use the Disney cc still as I use it for Disneystore orders and I already booked a backstage tour and that went thru fine and I've already been charged.

Just as I posted..........

They Answered!

Got what we wanted!

San Angel for December 30th!

Good Luck Everybody Else!

Scratch
pirate:

Finally!

Had to take our second choice restaurant, though.
We wanted Le Cellier.
Instead we got 6:45 performance with 8:30 dinner at Chefs de France on Dec. 7th for two.

I started to hang up since I didn't think that the 7th would be that busy, but I guess Le Cellier is in demand on all dates.

Deb

I made my call at 8:20 and was finish at 9:00. I got the 8:15 show for the 17th with dining at 5:00. I got what i wanted(chef de france) and without getting up early. :thewave:

It took 2 hours.

5:00 CP and 6:50 at Rose and Crown on 12/30.

I was trying for 7:45 at R&C in order to view Illuminations. I guess everyone else was also.

After 2 hours, I was just relieved to get booked at all. I'm still pretty excited!

I got on the phone exactly at 6:59 and 30 seconds and got through after about 15 minutes. We wanted Le Cellier for Christmas Eve and with our party of 7, we could have gotten a table at 4:10 for the 8:15 show or a table at 4:20 for the 6:45 show. We decided to do the 6:45 show so there wasn't so much of a gap in time.

At least this got me in training for our upcoming PS's for our trip!

OK now I'm panicking! I've just heard the music loop on hold. I want Rose and Crown on Dec 3rd for my parents' 33rd anniv. I've been reading this thread while on hold and I'm scared I won't get it for them. :(

Got through again on a first try for my mother.
LeCellier, December 7, 5p for the 8:15p show. All seatings were open from 4p-5:30p.

:D Came into work this morning and read all the horror stories of 2 hour waits and decided to wait until lunch to call. Then, at 10:10 I call WDW-DINE on a whim and got right thru!!!! Even the CM was amazed as she said the phones have been insane since 7:00AM. Got the following:

Friday 12/3 - 6:45 CP with 8:00 at Rose & Crown.
Exactly what we wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!

CM said tickets will be waiting at POP desk when we check in.
:D

Got the "all circuits are busy" message until 7:04 - didn't get a CM until 8:44 !!! Then she tried to tell me that I could only book the CP show portion of the package, that the restaurant wasn't giving her availability !! I told her that I knew others had already booked this morning, so she put me on hold to check with a supervisor - 10 minutes later I was sure I had been sent back into the loop when she came back on - she was very, very sweet and promised not to drop my call until the restaurant booking for Coral Reef came on line (which is what she said she was waiting for).

By 9:03 I had my 4:40 PS at Coral Reef and 6:45 show reservation for 12/6 - I was afraid I was going to have to listen to Peter say, "There it is, Wendy, 2nd star to the right and straight on till morning . . ." a third time (the tapes must be exactly one hour long!!)

OK, frustrations are behind me (taking a deep breath!)- the CM who helped me was wonderful - she sings in CP and was telling me how much she loves it and about the presentors (stars) she's met - my sis and I are so excited as neither of us have ever seen this show before in all our years of trips - and our little nephew is looking forward to eating "with the fish" (he's never been to Living Seas)-- always looking for what I need to be thankful for - today it's cordless phones !!!! :smooth:

:D I just finished with mine. I decided to book 12/6 instead of 12/3 since I think Jim Cavezal should be fabulous. I got 8:15 show and 5:20 dinner at Garden Grill. I can't wait :teeth: . I also booked my Fantasmic Dinner Package for 12/1. I am so excited for this trip :hyper: .

I got it-phew! The show at 5 p.m. and Rose and Crown at 7 p.m. on 12/03. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! I think getting it for a party of 2 made it easier.

Oh my goodness!!! I feel almost guilty that I slept in, got about about 8am (11am Florida time). I sat down to call with my cup of coffee. I used the toll free # and was on hold for LESS THAN A MINUTE!!!! I got the package I wanted...

December 6th
6:45 show
8:00 dinner R&C

I was only calling for a party of two so I'm sure that helped my chances.

I noticed someone earlier in this thread said that Illuminations is at 9:30 on CP nights. Is that true?

Yes, Illuminations is always at 9:30 when the Candlelight Processional is going on.

I called the group dining number for my party of 18 right at 7:00 (5 a.m.) my time and a person answered immediately. I got my package - Nov. 26 for the 5:00 show and 7:00 at Alfredos. I was either way too tired, or surprised that I received an answer, but I forgot to ask how I pick up my tickets. Last time we did this 4 years ago, we picked up a lanyard at guest services the day of the CP. Does anyone know if this is the same? Thanks for your help.:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter