What CP package did you get?

Lisa BC - you mean LeCellier was already filled for Dec 3rd?

I'm thinking I have no chance to get LeCellier for Christmas Eve - OH I am so bummed. I wasn't too worried from what I had read prior to today.

Northwoods,

I called this morning for Le Cellier for Christmas Eve and he said they had plenty of openings.

Good Luck!!

Northwoods,

We are a party of 6, and the only openng they had for all of us at one table was at 8:15 pm... way too late for us.

The CM offered us 2 tables at 4:20... but we didn't really want 2 tables.

Here's some pixie dust heading your way for Christmas Eve PS's::yes::

Lisa

Finally got through!!! that took quite some time. I have Teppanyaki for a 6:30 PS and we are doing the 5:00 show.

Le Cellier was my first choice but PS were filled until 7:30. That is later than we like to eat dinner, so went with another choice.

I would have done R&C but HATE the dining room, only like to eat outside and that is not guaranteed.

DITTO here! My girls started school on Tuesday. We've had to go for ice cream after school both days so far! We went to the beach less than a half dozen times this wole summer and we're just walking distance away! It's been the coldest summer I can remember since living in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan! I sure hope WDW has nice weather at Xmas time. We'll really need it by then!!

Good Luck with your PS!

Pumbaa - what day were you booking for?

Thanks Lisa BC for the PD. I need all the magic for this one.

2+ hours now for waiting and waaaaaay beyond annoyed. There seems very little chance now of my getting Christmas day.

Well, I got through, but not the package I wanted. I wanted 6:45 pm on Christmas Eve with Le Cellier afterwards...she said nothing for Le Cellier but 4pm....uh...no thanks....she also checked Christmas Day and December 23 for the same option...nothing....

I settled for Christmas Eve 6:45pm. and Beirgarten at 8pm....but I really don't think the Beirgarten pricing is worth it at all. I'll probably end up canceling at a later date.

Bummer after almost two hours on the phone!

disney4us2002 - what number did you call?

I'm wondering if I should have used a different number.

There goes my plan for LeCellier for Christmas eve. Now I have to find a second choice. Any recommendations?

I dialed the phone right at 7am and was still on hold for over 45 minutes. Don't know about you guys but there were huge amounts of time between the prompts. I knew which buttons to push because I have been dialing for PS's all week, but it took forever to get to the point of holding. But I did get Le Cellier on Dec. 1st at 7 pm for the 5 pm show. It was the last reservation left for a family of five around that time. These holding times are crazy. Good luck to the rest of you.

Just found out why it is taking so much longer for my call. DH took the phone for a little while about 7:30 AM (Disney time) so I could go get a drink of water. He accidently hung up and had to redial. He just told me that little nugget. I thought that I had been on hold since 7AM. I think I will let him hold the phone for a while longer before I take it back.

I will not scream. I will not scream.......

Deb

Here's the list of all that's available:

Tier 1
The Garden Grill Restaurant - The Land
Biergarten - Germany
Restaurant Akershus - Norway

Tier 2
San Angel Inn - Mexico
Restaurant Marrakesh - Morocco
Nine Dragons - China
Rose & Crown Pub and Dining Room - United Kingdom

Tier 3

Chefs de France - France
Coral Reef - Living Seas
L’Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante - Italy
Le Cellier Steakhouse - Canada
Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki Dining Room - Japan

We tried for the Garden Grill as well without any luck. I wasn't even prepared to pick a third choice, and I didn't have the list of restaurants in front of me... so hopefully this will help some others.

Lisa

northern michigan, Illuminations is at 9:30 on CP nights.

trampslady, Keep checking back. Last year we had to change our dates and I was able to get what I wanted for Christmas eve. even though it was Oct. when I called! The CM said some more times had opened up.

My theory is that the lines get so jammed on days like this because of travel agents doing multiple bookings. One CM told me sometimes travel agents call with hours' worth of bookings.

Good luck everyone!

just got thru - Got Christmas Eve 8:15 with Teppanyaki at 5.

They only tables for 4 at LeCelliur at various times.

Oh my goodness! Have you guys really been on hold for over an hour? I just called now figuring things would be less hectic after nine. It did give me a message about experiencing a high call volume.

I'm trying to book for 12/3 which I doubt will be in high demand so if the wait gets too much I will just hang up and call later today. Good luck everyone :D .

Valerie,

I booked for 12/3, and they had limited availability for a party of 6 at Le Celier and the Garden Grill. I got in the queue at 7:05 this morning, and waited a little more than 1 hour and 45 minutes, and ended up with my third choice, Le Chefs de France.

If you want a specific restaurant or a specific time, I'd hang on.

Lisa

Thanks, Doodle. I'll probably do just that. Of course, on the positive side of things, even if the Beirgarten isn't the best "deal," it's still less money that we will spend if we do Le Cellier. But, Le Cellier has been our tradition and we love it!

Thanks Lisa. I didn't realize all the days were in such high demand. I assumed just the Christmas week would go so quickly :o . I did disconnect because I got another call but I guess I better get back on and hold. And get ready to pick some different choices.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter