What’s for dinner?

Makeshift Chicken Tortilla Soup. Leftover shredded Costco rotisserie chicken topped with cilantro and leftover fajita veggies and Knorr Sopa de Tomate ladled in. It was filling and warm. I've been cold all day and it finally warmed me up (no excuse for being cold either...it was 70 and sunny today, but in the winter months our house just does NOT warm up because of the indirect sun). It was 66 inside all day.

You just brought back a flood of memories from college. I had too many late dinners of licorice allsorts...
Although they were absolutely delectable, I actually feel pretty bad (literally and figuratively) about it. Zero self-restraint; just a full-on pig-out. I may have used both hands at one point. :(

I did get supper made and DH and DS said it was good. I didn't have any. Since there is some left over, not a normal thing here, I'll take it for lunch tomorrow.

Makeshift Chicken Tortilla Soup. Leftover shredded Costco rotisserie chicken topped with cilantro and leftover fajita veggies and Knorr Sopa de Tomate ladled in. It was filling and warm. I've been cold all day and it finally warmed me up (no excuse for being cold either...it was 70 and sunny today, but in the winter months our house just does NOT warm up because of the indirect sun). It was 66 inside all day.
:lovestruc I absolutely LOVE that word in this context. It's really perfect to describe what you did and the way I often cook.

Although they were absolutely delectable, I actually feel pretty bad (literally and figuratively) about it. Zero self-restraint; just a full-on pig-out. I may have used both hands at one point. :(...
Oh, I hear you! This brought back memories, too -- "the allsorts aftermath"... oh, yeah. Which is why I haven't had allsorts for dinner in quite a while. LOL. ;)

Tonight was leftover night. Mac & cheese, Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni, pasta salad & cottage cheese.

Gee, that's a lot of dairy.......

Oh, well, cleans out my fridge.

Leftovers tonight - we have so many leftovers

Tonight we had gnocchi with cabbage and onion, sautéed with paprika, with a lemon-dill sauce and an apple-arugula salad.

I'm not creative enough to come up with a meal like that; it came from one of those delivery meal kits. I did cook it, though.

Opened a jar of tuna packed in olive oil and added leftover peas, parsley, roasted red peppers, julienned carrots and a boiled egg together to make a version of Italian tuna salad served in a fresh green pepper shell. It’s me, myself, and I in house for the week so no complaints,LOL.

Opened a jar of tuna packed in olive oil and added leftover peas, parsley, roasted red peppers, julienned carrots and a boiled egg together to make a version of Italian tuna salad served in a fresh green pepper shell. It’s me, myself, and I in house for the week so no complaints,LOL.
That sounds delicious. You've given me an idea for tomorrow's dinner. :)

I have a meeting Monday evenings and less than an hour between getting home from work and having to leave again so supper is always an adventure. Tonight I had two handfuls of BBQ chips before I left and an huge, delicious navel orange when I got home. I have no clue what DH and DS had. Tomorrow night I promise to do better. :o

I have a meeting Monday evenings and less than an hour between getting home from work and having to leave again so supper is always an adventure. Tonight I had two handfuls of BBQ chips before I left and an huge, delicious navel orange when I got home. I have no clue what DH and DS had. Tomorrow night I promise to do better. :o
Hey, on the bright side, you had both a veggie and a fruit serving. Not bad! ;)

Tomorrow's dinner is a cajun boil bag from a local restaurant. They give you the bag filled with seafood and you boil it in a big pot. It's the closest thing to going out we've had in almost a year, so I'm kind of excited about it. By mid-March, we'll have gone a year with no restaurant food or takeout. I'm not counting this since we will do the cooking. I'm going to bake a loaf of French bread to go with it.

Chicken and cheese quesadillas with salsa, guacamole and a green salad.

I'm soooooo bored of making dinner, after doing it for a year straight!! HAHA....(kind of exaggerating, but y'all can relate to 2020.)

Soooooo...I searched What's for Dinner? and this is the thread that came up! Looking for inspiration!

Our dinner was pretty basic from Trader's Joe's. Grilled some chicken apple sausages on the Trager, sautéed some sweet potato ribbons in the cast iron and threw together a green salad.

Are there recipe threads on here or should I start a new one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter