Were back :(

Anjel1310

Earning My Ears
Got back saturday after 2 weeks in Florida, Will be writing a full report on our trip as we travelled from Fort Lauderdale, Miami,The Keys, The everglades and Clearwater before getting to Disney and I hope my report will help someone else maybe considering travelling a bit before or after Disney.

A little down on returning home but have my sons 18th and christmas to plan and maybe fingers crossed a 2010 trip!!!:banana:

Got back saturday after 2 weeks in Florida, Will be writing a full report on our trip as we travelled from Fort Lauderdale, Miami,The Keys, The everglades and Clearwater before getting to Disney and I hope my report will help someone else maybe considering travelling a bit before or after Disney.

A little down on returning home but have my sons 18th and christmas to plan and maybe fingers crossed a 2010 trip!!!:banana:

Welcome back ...sorry to hear you are suffering from the inevitable post disney blues.

Really looking forward to your trip report as we are going "home" again over Christmas and New Year, then hoping to travel south to explore the Keys and Miami .....any suggestions/advice/help you can give would be invaluable to us as we are really flying blind a little ......:wizard:

Hi, Welcome back! Yep, those post Disney blues can be rough to the point of WICKED! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip - we want all the details! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter