Wanting to change my last ADR for dinner, but to what?

hurleysweety

DIS Veteran
After looking at the menu for "The Wave", I realized that I was only looking forward to dessert! So I'm thinking I need a change...

Its scheduled for our last night with my in-laws there, so their last night in the world. We will be doing a 3/4 day at DHS and then back to the hotel for a break before dinner - so basically we could go anywhere. We'll have PH, but because of it being the end of the trip and being more tired, would hate to go into a park just for an ADR. We're already eating at Ohana, LTT, Le Cellier, Boma, Yak & Yeti, Crystal Palace and Coral Reef. If possible, we're not huge dinner buffet fans, but if someone can really sell me on one, I might consider it! This would be for 5/27, 4 adults.

Suggestions? (We'll be on DDP, and would like to get the best value out of it too!)

After looking at the menu for "The Wave", I realized that I was only looking forward to dessert! So I'm thinking I need a change...

Its scheduled for our last night with my in-laws there, so their last night in the world. We will be doing a 3/4 day at DHS and then back to the hotel for a break before dinner - so basically we could go anywhere. We'll have PH, but because of it being the end of the trip and being more tired, would hate to go into a park just for an ADR. We're already eating at Ohana, LTT, Le Cellier, Boma, Yak & Yeti, Crystal Palace and Coral Reef. If possible, we're not huge dinner buffet fans, but if someone can really sell me on one, I might consider it! This would be for 5/27, 4 adults.

Suggestions? (We'll be on DDP, and would like to get the best value out of it too!)

One of my favorites (that is not already listed above) is the Rose & Crown in the United Kingdom pavillion at EPCOT. This is a regular table service meal. Another one that I enjoy is Tusker House at Animal Kingdom. It is a buffet, but I really enjoyed the food and selection.

will be hard to get this close in.

Since you're staying at OKW you might consider Raglan Road or Wolfgang Puck Cafe. There is a boat from your resort to the Marketplace area. You could walk from there or there is a boat that also heads over to the West Side. (there is a path also from OKW but it's not lit so walking in the dark can be a bit hazardous.) You can then spend some time shopping or watching entertainment at Raglan or House of Blues.

Many of the DTD restaurants have tables reserved outside the Disney system. It's often easier to get a reservation by calling directly than through Disney Dining.

Thanks for the suggestions! I wasn't considering DTD, but that just might be a great way to end the trip for my in-laws!

There is also a new restaurant in DTD Paradiso 37. Not sure if it is on the dining plan though.

Ragland Road is on my places to try list but for some reason it always gets dropped.

Jen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter