WAlk to Disney Challenge... feel free to join

we're a few years out, but it's 2807 miles from my part of California to Orlando.

we'll start today: 0/2807

Current total edited: 4.3/2807 as of 8/9
26.5/2807 as of 8/15

Last edited:
I logged 19 miles last week.
349 days to go, so I need to average about 4 miles per day (or 28 per week). I need to pick up the pace!

1359/2704

Last edited:
Today I'm at 520.2/620. I'm 100 miles out from completing my walk to Disney. I'm six days out from actually being there. Unfortunately, my walk completion won't occur by the time we arrive but that's okay :tiptoe:
You’re right, it is okay to not make it. It was a great motivator though, right? And just think how much walking you’re doing while you are there! My son and I averaged 10 miles a day when we were there in June! Have a great time!!!

Well, I forgot to log in before my Disney trip. :drive: We had a great time and did a lot of walking.

Between the walking at WDW and walking after I returned, I walked 126 miles.

So, I am at 603.4/612. Next week I will make it to WDW (sadly in theory only).

Not sure when we will get to WDW again so I will challenge myself after next week to walk to Disneyland, which is 2537 miles from where I live.:goofy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!