• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Valentine Recipe SWAP

We are officially starting Group 3! If your recipe doesn't have a name yet, or you haven't decided on a name, just post what you have chosen, when you've decided. Thx.

Okay, I resisted long enough. Even if I can't cook my way out of a paper bag, I do have some great recipes. And I can always use these as "display only" on my counter for Valentine's Day.

So put me in group 3 for "Date Night Date Nut Bars"

ddavis860 said:
Just wondering what is the final size?

I agree, it would be good to know the size. I wasn't able to get to Staples to check out their books Friday since my meeting was postponed. I don't really care what size it is, except that one of my recipes may be a little difficult to do on a small page....I'll make it work, though. Any size is fine, but I mainly want a uniform size for all of them.

I put down in the original post, 8.5 x 5.5. Like I said, it makes it easier to work with and not be so cramped.

I went to Staples yesterday and they do not carry any scrapbooks at our local (Chicago area) stores. They checked their computers and found none in the system for the store online or available to them to order. So, I guess the only way to get the 8.5 x 5.5" ( for me at least) is to order directly through shopsei.com. I'm wondering if they used to carry them storewide and discontinued them.

YodasMom said:
I went to Staples yesterday and they do not carry any scrapbooks at our local (Chicago area) stores. They checked their computers and found none in the system for the store online or available to them to order. So, I guess the only way to get the 8.5 x 5.5" ( for me at least) is to order directly through shopsei.com. I'm wondering if they used to carry them storewide and discontinued them.

I think it was more a binder than a scrapbook. I'll look at mine today and see what they have.

BernardandMissBianca said:
I think it was more a binder than a scrapbook. I'll look at mine today and see what they have.

I looked in that area, too, at Staples...........nothing related was there.

SEI Preservation series has them that size online at the SEI website, but that's all I can find online.

I wasn't going to do this one. I really wasn't. But, I found a recipe that looks cool - a Hearty Dessert. :) So, I'm in.

Staples caries the small binders and the 5.5 x 8.5 page protectors. (1/2 sheet) They are plain white and you can put something inside the cover to indicate is a recipe book. If anyone needs one, I can get you one.

MickeyP said:
Staples caries the small binders and the 5.5 x 8.5 page protectors. (1/2 sheet) They are plain white and you can put something inside the cover to indicate is a recipe book. If anyone needs one, I can get you one.

Found it online at Staples under binders. Thanks.......

That it does! Of course, for those of us who are juggling 97 million things right now, here is the item number and such... Item 300707 Model CO3810WE. Makes it a bit easier to find. :)

I was going to get started on this one today, but there are only two of us in group 3 right now. When is the closing date of sign ups for this swap? I don't want to make all eight and there still be only two of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter