Valentine Recipe SWAP

Why don't we close down group #3 and make the other groups have 9 people in them. Since we are suppose to make 8 and not get ours back we should really only be making 7 for the groups, so the exta person would be not additional work anyway.

I'm OK with 9 in each group, but before I start cutting are we definite on the sizes? I could get a CM A4 album and have spaces, but we don't have Staples over here and I don't think they post to the UK.

I have my PC back:banana: :cheer2:

Why don't we close down group #3 and make the other groups have 9 people in them. Since we are suppose to make 8 and not get ours back we should really only be making 7 for the groups, so the exta person would be not additional work anyway.

I agree, I don't mind making 9 either, This has been opened long enough and everyone who wanted to join probably already did! That way the people in Group 3 won't be left out in the "Cold" so to speak! :laughing:

Also, I don't mind sending a binder over to the UK for MAZDA if nobody has any objections! It would certainly save her money! All she has to do is send me money and I will buy it and send it over to her! See, sometimes I can be nice! :hippie: I don't always have to be EVIL!!!!! :lmao:

Just let me know what is going on!!!!
Maria

Ok, I hope no one objects, but I closed the swaps. I have edited the original post, but everyone will still be making 8. PM me for my address when you are ready to send them in.

I totally don't mind, but it looks like you took yourself out of the groups! I wouldn't mind making 9, so that you could get a set too.:flower3:

Ok. Just thought of one more question. Is it 8.5 x 5.5 (tall and skinny) or 5.5 x 8.5 (short and fat)? I'd hate for mine to be the wrong orientation for someone's book.

I hope it is tall and skinny. Otherwise I'll have to redo mine. Let me know ASAP.

I say do it anyway you want. If them all being the same is a factor, post what you prefer.

The orientation doesn't matter to me but as I was getting ready to start I was wondering too.

It doesn't matter to me but if people have gotten the books (I haven't had a chance yet- is there an easier way to use it.

Okay- Looking at group 1 we seem to be missing an appetizer so I will do my stuffed mushrooms but can someone help with a more Valentinezy name?

Thanks,
rebecca

It doesn't matter much to me which direction. Just wanted to know if it mattered at all. Sorry for opening that can of worms. (Lovely, worms and a recipe book...Sorry again for that visual...):sick:

But, since I wasn't married to the recipe I picked, can I change mine to a Chocolatini or A Lover's Cocktail? Whichever you prefer. Doesn't matter to me at all. Thanks! :)

But which one would you prefer? Either would work for me...:confused3

Oh, I'm sorry.....I was just commenting on how good they are!

I assume you're asking about the name? Are the drinks both the chocolate martini? Well, I guess "A Lover's Cocktail" is a more romantic name. But, I always call it a Chocolatini, and that makes me happy!

Both of those names sound great- I do agree that A lover's cocktail sounds more romantic but a chocolatini sounds fun too.

Ok. Just thought of one more question. Is it 8.5 x 5.5 (tall and skinny) or 5.5 x 8.5 (short and fat)? I'd hate for mine to be the wrong orientation for someone's book.

I'm so glad you asked this question! I never gave it a thought, just assumed that these were to be short and fat...LOL...Tall and skinny makes better sense...

I'm still confused, we making 9 and sending 8, keeping ours at home? That's cool, just want to make sure that I have it right...

I also need help for a "romantic" title for my cheese fondue in group 2. DH's idea is "Gooey-due for Two". Anyone have a better idea? "Cheese" just doesn't sound "romantic" ya know?

I vote for the Lover's Cocktail. I plan on giving the completed altered album to my sister and she LOVES the chocolate martini.

Hmmmmmm, French is so much more romantic! Great idea!! I have SO many scrappy ideas now! What about

Voulez-vous fondue avec moi ce soir?:lmao:

Any other ideas?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter