Added Offer ~ 7/01/23

Discount District

Target In-Store & Online

1688186842091.png
  • Buy $50 Select Choice & Giving Good Gift Cards & Get $5 Target gift cards
Credit Cards and More
  • Apple Pay Amex Offer: Spend 3 times with Apple Pay, get $10 back
  • Target Discover Offer: Earn 5% back at Target” up to $1000 in purchases.
  • Redcard holders save 5% on Specialty Gift Cards
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • Be sure to use a shopping portal - YMMV
  • Cash App Boost when available.

Last edited:
Cumberland Farms
  • Buy $50+ Vanilla Visa Gift Cards for $45
    • Purchase fee applies.
  • Buy $50+ Select Gift Cards for $45
    • Includes: Dick’s Sporting Goods, Kohl’s, PlayStation Store, Roblox, Ulta Beauty and Xbox.
    • Expires 8/31/23. Click the link & READ! GCG
Credit Cards & More
  • Gas Station 5% Q3 2023:
    • Citi Dividend
    • Discover & Discover It
    • Chase Freedom & Freedom Flex
  • Visa/Mastercard gift cards purchased at this gas station chain code as Gas Station on Chase Ink Plus.

Last edited:

Citi ThankYou
  • Save 15% On Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: AMC Theatres, Apple, California Pizza Kitchen, Fanatics, H&M, Krispy Kreme, MGM Resorts, One4All, PetSmart, Red Robin, Texas Roadhouse, Choice Treat Yourself and Ulta Beauty.
    • Direct link to offer.
    • Expires 6/30/23. GC Galore

Discover Q3 2023 5% Categories: Gas & Digital Wallets, Apple Pay

Gas stations that accept Apple Pay
  • 7 Eleven
  • Chevron
  • ExxonMobil (through the Speedpass+ app)
  • Chevron Extra Mile
  • Texaco
  • Red Apple
You can find an Apple Pay-supporting store on Apple Maps.
  1. Open Maps on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
  2. Search for a particular venue either by using the Search Maps bar or scrolling to its location.
  3. After spotting the destination, hit its name.
    This will show you some information and commands like Directions, Call, Website, Address, etc.
  4. Under the Good to Know section, look for the Apple Pay symbol.
Note: If you’re on Mac, the Apple Pay symbol is under the same section, but it’s titled Useful to Know instead. Direct link

Repost!

Ibotta/Best Buy

1688190299244.png
Here's Best Buy Offer:
  • Buy $100 Disney Gift Cards for $90
Credit Cards and more
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores

Do you have the Discover it card? An offer popped into my inbox a while back as I was contemplating getting a new card with better options to purchase DVC and wondered if this made good sense overall with their quarterly offers. Obviously the digital wallet for this coming quarter wouldn't work for DVC, but wondering if overall throughout the year you're happy with the cash back offers...
lol, I have a lot of credit cards. I’m in my first year of the Discover It card so I get the bonus of them doubling all cashback earned. They are a decent choice for another card, but I might suggest the US Bank cash + card over them because you can choose 2 quarterly 5% categories. Currently I have cell phone and electronics stores (for Best Buy) for my 5% cashback categories. Freedom card, Discover it and US bank cash + together gives you a decent coverage for 5% back.

lol, I have a lot of credit cards. I’m in my first year of the Discover It card so I get the bonus of them doubling all cashback earned. They are a decent choice for another card, but I might suggest the US Bank cash + card over them because you can choose 2 quarterly 5% categories. Currently I have cell phone and electronics stores (for Best Buy) for my 5% cashback categories. Freedom card, Discover it and US bank cash + together gives you a decent coverage for 5% back.
Thanks - that was one I wasn't aware of. Watched their video to learn about their 5% and it cap out at $400 so I'll keep looking! I had posted in the other forum actually about the Amex Green as that was another that suddenly popped up in my research. No responses either and it seems like most are on the CSR train. I'll just have to figure out if worth to add more AFs or just work with what I've got... All my dithering means I lost out on the My Chase Plan for no fees that expired yesterday. Though it also sounds like if you buy in person, you might get swag, but not if you just call your guide and do everything digitally. I like pretty things :)

Thanks - that was one I wasn't aware of. Watched their video to learn about their 5% and it cap out at $400 so I'll keep looking! I had posted in the other forum actually about the Amex Green as that was another that suddenly popped up in my research. No responses either and it seems like most are on the CSR train. I'll just have to figure out if worth to add more AFs or just work with what I've got... All my dithering means I lost out on the My Chase Plan for no fees that expired yesterday. Though it also sounds like if you buy in person, you might get swag, but not if you just call your guide and do everything digitally. I like pretty things :)
Yes the Cash+ maxes out at $400 a year for the 5% cash back but it is $100 more than Discover offers at $300. Obviously you will get double this year for Discover assuming you max out all 4 quarters.

I use the cash+ to fill in categories missed by others every quarter. They are one of the only cards I have seen that offers cash back on utilities. Don’t use it for cable as Ink Cash handles that and I value the Chase Ultimate Rewards more.

Good luck in your search!!!

@Cruising Engineer or any military friends with access to AAFES can you please test this offer...

I believe it starts on July 4th but I'm not 100% . Once you add a gc to your cart does the $5 free gc show up?

Thank you!
Will Do!!!!

UPDATE: I purchased a $25 Uber ecard and checked out. The offer on the website states Ends July 6. Nothing on the checkout process showed the $5 AAFES card. We'll see.

UPDATE 2: the e-card arrived without mentioning the $5 AAFES (by email or physical mail).

Last edited:
Ok that changes things. I wish my brain was capable of doing the break even dollar amount of spending the money for the membership and getting 10% off versus just getting straight up 5% from Target but after the week of work I had I don't want to think another complex thought!
Can confirm the system let me buy 3 more today. Used my Apply pay with discover it to pay.

FYI to everyone, Best Buy now sells Amazon gift cards online.

Do Meijer gas stations sell Disney GC’s?
Good News.... Yes

1688226067414.jpeg

Bad News....
Mperks did not show up in account will call later to find out about this.

Possibly More Bad News....
Should have used Discover with Apple Pay but instead used Chase Freedom
In Chase it it just showing as "Meijer xxx" where xxx represents store number.
It is slightly different than the Meijer Store purchase which code as grocery and show as "Meijer # xxx"
I don't know if not having the spaces and # sign will let it code as gas but I will update once it posts.

Will Do!!!!

UPDATE: I purchased a $25 Uber ecard and checked out. The offer on the website states Ends July 6. Nothing on the checkout process showed the $5 AAFES card. We'll see.

Omg, thanks so much buddy! With this being 4th of July weekend you would think the offer started by now. Maybe it takes awhile for the $5 gc to arrive? Did you happen to see any details on the weekly ad? Which is something I don't have access to. :(

Good News.... Yes

Bad News....
Mperks did not show up in account will call later to find out about this.

Possibly More Bad News....
Should have used Discover with Apple Pay but instead used Chase Freedom
In Chase it it just showing as "Meijer xxx" where xxx represents store number.
It is slightly different than the Meijer Store purchase which code as grocery and show as "Meijer # xxx"
I don't know if not having the spaces and # sign will let it code as gas but I will update once it posts.
Thanks so much for taking one for the team while satisfying your curious nature. Seriously, thank you for the all the DP's. It will be interesting to see what Chase Freedom will code when buying gc's. :hug:

Newegg Shell Shocker
1688239414257.png
  • Buy $50 Domino’s eGift Card & Get $10 Domino’s egift card
  • Buy $200 Carnival Cruise eGift Card for $182.88 with promo Code SSCUA27
  • Limit 3. Direct link
    • Expires 7/01/23.
Credit Cards & More
  • Amex Business Gold card will earn 4x Membership Rewards if this is one of your top two earning categories this month.
  • Alternative Payment Method with VV
  • May also try shopping portal
  • Look into Payment Methods as well, I have no DP for PayPal or when using discounted Visa/Mastercard gift cards. Post #14164
Tomorrows Shell Shocker is Fangando
1688239504532.png

Last edited:
Went to my normal fred Meyer (kroger) for groceries and was going to get a $25 dis gc because I have the 200 bonus pt q. They didn't have any cards and the slots they were normally on were filled with different cards.

I didn't ask anyone and will try a different freds on Tuesday but I hope it's just a blip and they are temproarily out. But they sell the 45 packs, individual and often dlr tix.

Omg, thanks so much buddy! With this being 4th of July weekend you would think the offer started by now. Maybe it takes awhile for the $5 gc to arrive? Did you happen to see any details on the weekly ad? Which is something I don't have access to. :(
I updated it again to say I received the Uber e-card but nothing about the $5 AAFES so far.

Who Knew?

Canning Water for Emergencies

View attachment 773160

Canning water is a simple way to ensure you always have fresh water on hand for emergencies. While bottled water only keeps for about a year, canned water should stay fresh for decades!

It’s true that bottled water is cheap and plentiful, but you may not know that bottled water only lasts a year. After that, the bottle begins degrading and pollutes the water inside.

(A year’s not a “magic” number where it suddenly goes bad, it’s actually slowly degrading from day one.)

Water stored in glass, on the other hand, will keep for decades if properly sterilized first. To learn more go HERE
Great to know! Definitely going to try this to have in case of emergencies. We avoid single-use plastics as much as possible.
Newegg Shell Shocker
View attachment 773410
  • Buy $50 Domino’s eGift Card & Get $10 Domino’s egift card
  • Buy $200 Carnival Cruise eGift Card for $182.88 with promo Code SSCUA27
  • Limit 3. Direct link
    • Expires 7/01/23.
Credit Cards & More
  • Amex Business Gold card will earn 4x Membership Rewards if this is one of your top two earning categories this month.
  • Alternative Payment Method with VV
  • May also try shopping portal
  • Look into Payment Methods as well, I have no DP for PayPal or when using discounted Visa/Mastercard gift cards. Post #14164
Tomorrows Shell Shocker is Fangando
View attachment 773411
Hopefully the Fandango GC deal tomorrow is good. Had stocked up about a month ago but we're going through them faster than I expected this summer!

Added Offer ~ 7/02/23

Discount District
Albertsons Companies:
Safeway
1688278261284.png
Credit Cards & More
    • Expires 7/06/23.
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay: ACME MARKETS, Albertsons, Lucky, Jewel-Osco, Safeway, Save Mart, Shaw's, Star Market & United Supermarkets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter