• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Egifter: Direct link to offer
  • $50 Gap Options gift cards for $40 (or $39 when using eGifter points) with promo code OPTIONS1122
    • Limit of 5 Promos per Customer
    • Expires 11/30/22 or while supplies last.
  • $30 Sheetz gift cards for $25 when you pay with cryptocurrency or Skrill & using promo code GASUP1122
    • Limit of 5 Promo per customer
    • Expires 12/15/22 or while supplies last.
  • $110 Nordstrom gift cards for $100 with promo code NORD1122
    • Delivered as one Card.
    • Limited to 5 Promos per Customer
    • Expires 12/15/22 or while supplies last. GCG

Sweet!

Capital One Shopping: Targeted
  • Earn 24% Cashback At Giftcards .com
  • No link
    • Shopping rewards are not eligible on orders using a gift card as payment.
    • Special Terms: Transactions over $2,000 are not eligible for rewards. Any transactions submitted with values over $2k will be declined automatically. GCG

PayPal Digital Gifts:
  • Buy $30 Burlington Coat Factory Gift Card for $25 OOS
    • Limit 2.
  • Buy $50 Ace Hardware Gift Card for $45
  • Buy $50 Adidas Gift Card for $40
  • Buy $50 BJ's Restaurant Gift Card for $40
  • Buy $50 Domino’s Pizza Gift Card for just $42.50
  • Buy $50 DSW Gift Card for $40
  • Buy $50 Gap Options Gift Card for $40
  • Buy $50 Jiffy Lube Gift Card for $40
  • Buy $100 Lowe's Gift Card for $90 - Back in Stock
  • Buy $50 PetSmart Gift Card for $42.50
  • Buy $50 Red Robin Gift Card for $40
  • Expiry date unknown.
  • Chase Freedom/Freedom Flex 5% 4Q: PayPal

Last edited:

I noticed today that the 5% instant cash back at Sam's Club is available again in the Cash App (but currently says it expires in 3 days). If you have this and don't mind paying immediately (money comes out of your bank account) this is an easy guaranteed way to get 4% off (from Sam's Club) + 5% off (from Cash App) + any cash back website (usually can get 1-2% back). If Sams offers 8% off Disney gift cards for Black Friday, you can combine that with the 5% back from Cash App (assuming it is still available) too.

If they ever offer the 10% cash back in the Cash App that would be awesome, especially if you're able to combine it with the 8% off.

Pretty decent to earn a guaranteed ~8.8% off face value and if you get 2% back from a cash back website perhaps 10.8%, but you forego any other cash back your credit card may provide.

Anyone ever have issues having the Chase offers to show? I cannot find them on the app or the website. None of the ones I accepted nor available are anywhere.
Sometimes the offers go down, it is a glitch in the system. Mine also were not showing last night, but they are showing again this morning.

Just saw that the Cash App is offering an immediate 4% back for Target purchases. I received an offer from Target for $40 in Circle rewards with four $125 purchases (I know this was discussed previously). So in the end, I am spending $480 for $500 of cards, plus getting $40 Circle back, for a total discount of 12%.

This is the first time I added an attachment. Not sure it came out right.

You did great. Unfortunately your offer is for online only and specifically excludes gift cards.

I had to read through comments on DOC's post, most of which were from 2021. There seems to be a lot of back & forth regarding buying gift cards online for store pick up but your offer doesn't mention that and even if it did, it still won't work.

@afan posted
Gc don't work that way for pick up. I tried it when we were doing pu and it charges you 10 cents for the card that's it. Then you go to a website and add money. It's not at all helpful. I had hoped to use it as a way to get around the minimum order price which I'm guessing is part of why they do it this way. Link

:(

Last edited:
Just saw that the Cash App is offering an immediate 4% back for Target purchases. I received an offer from Target for $40 in Circle rewards with four $125 purchases (I know this was discussed previously). So in the end, I am spending $480 for $500 of cards, plus getting $40 Circle back, for a total discount of 12%.

But don't you get 5% back using a Target Red Card?

Does anyone know if we can use a Visa/MC gift card to buy one at Hy-Vee? I still have a few dollars left on my MC one my DH bought yesterday.
The answer is “yes”, at least at my Hy-Vee. I used a MC I bought yesterday to buy a Visa card today.

You did great. Unfortunately your offer is for online only and specifically excludes gift cards.

I had to read through comments on DOC's post, most of which were from 2021. There seems to be a lot of back & forth regarding buying gift cards online for store pick up but your offer doesn't mention that and even if it did, it still won't work.

@afan posted
Gc don't work that way for pick up. I tried it when we were doing pu and it charges you 10 cents for the card that's it. Then you go to a website and add money. It's not at all helpful. I had hoped to use it as a way to get around the minimum order price which I'm guessing is part of why they do it this way. Link

:(
Do you think they’re excluded because of the 3rd party purchase exclusion? The offer doesn’t specifically state gift cards excluded.

Y
Sweet!

Capital One Shopping: Targeted
  • Earn 24% Cashback At Giftcards .com
  • No link
    • Shopping rewards are not eligible on orders using a gift card as payment.
    • Special Terms: Transactions over $2,000 are not eligible for rewards. Any transactions submitted with values over $2k will be declined automatically. GCG
Yup, I have even gotten up to 30% emailed to me!!! I may have spent a lot more on these then I should have 😂.

Also, 18% off LEGO 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter