Excellent news, Kroger Online now sells Visa & Mastercard egift cards AND with the current promotions you can earn 4x fuel and get $10 Off With Promo Code TURKEY22. Purchase fees still apply as does the no grocery code due to 3rd party vendor Blackhawk Network

Example $150 egift card
1668708379882.png

Example $200 egift purchase

1668708469772.png

1668709531247.png
I'm getting this error when going through the checkout process at the Kroger gift card site. My fuel points balance is visible and fine when I navigate over to my online Kroger account details. Does anyone have any idea what's causing this?

View attachment 719426
I'm getting this error when going through the checkout process at the Kroger gift card site. My fuel points balance is visible and fine when I navigate over to my online Kroger account details. Does anyone have any idea what's causing this?

I've not seen that before. I have had issues in the past not receiving the fuel points but a simple call to Kroger CS took care of it. You'll be just fine.

Last edited:

Excellent news, Kroger Online now sells Visa & Mastercard egift cards AND with the current promotions you can earn 4x fuel and get $10 Off With Promo Code TURKEY22. Purchase fees still apply as does the no grocery code due to 3rd party vendor Blackhawk Network

Example $150 egift card
View attachment 719424

Example $200 egift purchase

View attachment 719425
This is pretty good paying ultimately paying $1.90 for $0.80 off of gas which gets you $28 off your 35 gallon fill-up.

Does anyone have experience with this card and the ability to add it to ApplePay or the CashApp debit card so that I can double dip and use that card to get the $5 Mperks for every $50 in Gift Cards at Meijer?

Hi! I haven’t been around much, so maybe this has already been reported…Harris Teeter has 4x fuel points on GCs right now. I just made the unfortunate discovery ( AFTER purchasing a $500 GC) that Amazon GCs are excluded. Apparently there is a list on the HT app or website that you can now click to see what’s included and excluded. I didn’t even think twice, because Amazon had always coded 4x, and the ad looked exactly like previous ads. Bummer.
The MasterCard/Visa gift cards I have been buying at Hy-Vee are also not eligible for their standard 20-cents per $100 in gift cards :(.

Does anyone have experience with this card and the ability to add it to ApplePay or the CashApp debit card so that I can double dip and use that card to get the $5 Mperks for every $50 in Gift Cards at Meijer?
Now you're thinking!

Blackhawk Network / giftcard mall / giftcards . com. Same.

I can see it working on ApplePay & PayPal and directly with several stores, with this being brand new for Kroger online, as in today, I hope we get some new DP's.

This is pretty good paying ultimately paying $1.90 for $0.80 off of gas which gets you $28 off your 35 gallon fill-up.

Can prepaid cards be used with Cashapp? I'd be willing to use cashapp if I could do that. I don't trust it to link it to a bank acct though

View attachment 719426

52 minutes of futility on the phone with Kroger support. The rep was nice and tried, but she couldn't get an answer from any other department. She told me she was unable to actually reach the "Kroger Connect" team where she believed the answer would be most likely to be found. All she left me with was the suggestion to place the order anyway and then call back after 1 full business day, at which time they would be able to see my completed order and a rep should be able to manually adjust my fuel points at that time. I'm leery ...

View attachment 719426
I Received the same error just a moment ago but I checked out anyways.
I figure I can always call and ask for them to credit my account.

Can prepaid cards be used with Cashapp? I'd be willing to use cashapp if I could do that. I don't trust it to link it to a bank acct though
So I bought two $100 Cards as @FoxC63 had suggested.
I received the same error that @JeffPort received about not loading Fuel Perks but Kroger has always been good at loading them for me later on so I figured I would call later.
These cards from Kroger are issued from U.S. Bank (Who also does the Kroger Credit Card)
I had to activate the cards 1 at a time at prepaidgiftbalance.com
After I entered the Card #, and CCV Code (may have needed zip but I have already forgotten sorry) it took me to a page showing an account number and asks you to create a PIN #
The Account # is not the same as the Visa # so I wrote it down just in case.
Also not sure why you would need a pin as this was the eGift option.
Anyways it stated it was activated.
Opened the Cash App and was able to add Card #1.
Attempted to add Card #2 but was not able to.
I suspect that they only allow 1 debit card to be linked but I don't know for sure as this is my first encounter with Cash APP.
I have already added the Cash App to my Apple Pay and I will let you know how it goes at Meijers.

Best Buy Online:
  • Buy $100 DoorDash Gift Cards for $80
  • Best Buy Chase Offers: Get 10% Back, Up To $25 Back
    • Expires 12/01/22. GCG
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Spend $250 & Get $25 Back
    • Expires 12/15/22. GCG
  • Best Buy Chase Offer: Earn 10% back until a $25 back maximum is reached.
    • Expires 12/15/22. GCG
  • Best Buy Chase Offers: Get 10% Back, Up To $25 Back
    • Expires 12/29/22. DOC
  • Cashback Monitor
  • Also check Ibotta
  • US Bank Shopper Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card 6% back
  • Chase Freedom/Freedom Flex 5% 4Q: PayPal
  • Discover 5% 4Q: Apple Pay

Last edited:
Hmm, this is what is happening to me when trying to check out from Harris Teeter online...

1668718493700.png

:sad2:
1668718502753.png

Just so you know, Data Points (DP's) can be found on Post #1 Discount District with corresponding "stores". Very important.

Speaking of which, Kroger Online has a few new ones
  • ONLINE:
    • It looks like Kroger online no longer sells Disney Gift Cards. They do sell Disneyland Resort Park tickets. The workaround is to purchase them from Harris Teeter Online.
    • Kroger online now sells Visa & Mastercard egift cards, currently Harris Teeter does not. Visa egift is issued from U.S. Bank. 11/17/22
    • The $100 Just Married Visa Gift Card purchase fee is $4.95 at Kroger Online but it's $5.95 at Harris Teeter Online
    • When buying physical Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards online, you'll be charged $0.50 per card for shipping.
    • Harris Teeter deals are separate from Kroger allowing you to max out both online offers.

Edit: Removed Cash App :(

Last edited:
I received the same error that @JeffPort received about not loading Fuel Perks but Kroger has always been good at loading them for me later on so I figured I would call later.
These cards from Kroger are issued from U.S. Bank (Who also does the Kroger Credit Card)
After I entered the Card #, and CCV Code (may have needed zip but I have already forgotten sorry) it took me to a page showing an account number and asks you to create a PIN #
I suspect that they only allow 1 debit card to be linked but I don't know for sure as this is my first encounter with Cash APP.
I have already added the Cash App to my Apple Pay and I will let you know how it goes at Meijers.
So I was denied multiple times.

Apparently you have to add cash to the cash app, linking the debit card is not enough.
When I finally found out to do that I received the message "$100 transfer from your debit card has failed" Something went wrong.

I even tried to add with a smaller amount but it would not work.

The Chat support was not helpful at all.

As I wrote in my post back in May of this year (post #8,032), I had no problem adding a visa gift card to the cash app, but when I actually tried to use it the app gave out an error message and wouldn't work. Eliza doesDisney reported the same experience in post #8,034. Of course, it is possible things have changed since then - let us know how it goes.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/updated-disney-gift-card-deals-and-more.3784942/post-64001453

https://www.disboards.com/threads/updated-disney-gift-card-deals-and-more.3784942/post-64001641

I want to get another $2500 in Disney gift cards from BJs. Would I be better off doing multiple purchases of the $100 gc or should I get all 25 in the same transaction (if it even lets me do that).

Shoprite has their Black Friday gift card deal out and it has improved since the years after the pandemic. The deal for this year is:

Buy $100 or more of any gift card (excluding Shoprite, Visa and MasterCard and all FINANCIALS**) and get $20 off a future order. The gift card must be purchased 11/20 - 11/28 and can be used on a future order between 11/27 - 12/3. Limit one per Price Plus Card.

This is an improvement over the last few years since you have 9 days to purchase the gift card (it used to be you only had the 4 days on Black Friday weekend) and you have a full week to redeem the $20 (the last few years they only gave you 5 days to redeem from Tuesday to Saturday).

** The fine print excludes all financials but no definition of a financial is given. In past years, I did not get the voucher when purchasing a choice gift card and they said it was considered a financial.

Shoprite.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter