Unpopular Opinions?

Ooof okay here goes. I wish there were adults only days...or at the very least no babies/toddlers days (though of course they couldn't call it that without inciting a riot lol). I am childfree and am not a fan of kids under 5 (VERY unpopular opinion I know)...and most of the time they look miserable in the park--crying, screaming, just being loud. Maybe that's just me only noticing the noisy ones, I'm sure there are many quiet ones that are having a great time too, to be fair. But still, I'd pay extra to go when they're not there. Parents, don't come for me. Disney is very much geared towards families so that's why I thought this is an unpopular opinion.

Also I hate fireworks. They are so noisy and clog up areas of the park. And I would guess that they're probably bad for the environment? I guess with both of my unpopular opinions, it's clear I have a problem with noise:oops:

Oh and one more. Plaza Inn fried chicken is just fried chicken...nothing special or crazy good about it. Turkey legs are ick too.

• I think everyone that wants to raise prices so average ppl and families can't afford to go anymore and it's "less crowded" is rude, entitled and classist. Just go in March or April. Same with ppl against payment plans.
  • On property hotels are ridiculously expensive and I can't believe ppl will actually pay 10k for a 2 night stay. I can put a down payment for a condo with that or travel around the world for a year.
  • I think Galaxy's Edge is awesome and I love that it's in DL and not on DCA.
  • Virtual Queues are ridiculous after a few months.
  • I wish there was a way for strollers to be folded and stored while ppl are not using them. They are such a walking hazard and take so much space.

Not a fan of the following:
  1. Parades
  2. Fireworks
  3. Fantasmic! (Gasp)
It’s mostly about the way they intrude on the park.

The first two pack the hub full of people making it a usually frustrating challenge getting from one side of the park to the other. The fireworks also shut down a majority of Fantasyland and ToonTown.

Fantasmic! as a show is great. Having it on the rivers of America right in front of POTC is a nightmare. The best land in the park gets basically shutdown twice a night (when it’s running) for it. I think Fantasmic should have been retired when World of Color started. Along those lines, I’d love for the fireworks to move to DCA as well.

Imagine how nice it could be in DL if large groups of people left the park after dark to go enjoy the evening shows at DCA instead of crowding the hub and NOS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter