Universal Fan Club

taff

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have an email address for Universal Fan Club? I realize you only get then through your employer or credit union. I am trying to sign up our company. I have searched everywhere.
If someone has a UFC card, can they give me the number or email address for customer service and benefit info?
Thank you in advance,
Valarie

scoob.gif

try this phone number 1-888-777-2131. the website is not on the card, but I don't think it takes corrspondence.

Thanks JessicaR and Spiceycat!

I also spoke to someone and they said 100+employees for membership. Our co. fluctuates a lil below that number. Still gonna try. Is there anyone out there who is the director for their co. and signed up?

scoob.gif

Valarie,

E-mail me if you need a card before you go. I may be able to help you.

Aloha,
Donna

I have a Fan Club card from 1993. It doesn't have an expiration date on it so I'm assuming it's still good. You get 10% off passses and merchandise.
This card says 10% savings per admision on one day, two day or celebrity annual passes when presented at the Universal Studios Florida admission window.
Since I got this before IOA was here, would it be good for a 2 day pass for both UN and IOA?

Also, it says see your Fan Club memebership benefit guide for specials savings, et. I lost it. Is there one online I can see?

º0º
Sharon in Florida
Wife to Cameron for the past 15 years (July 2)
Taxi Mom to: Christopher-12 & Kayla-8
My Trips to DW:
Next Trip: June 15-25, 2001
OffSite-1984,86,87,89,91&92
Honeymoon-1985
FW-6/94, 95, 96,2000

Hi Sharon,

Yes your card is still good...2nd post on this thread gives you the website for benefits. :)

jessica5.gif

Great thanks...I wasn't paying attention! :)

º0º
Sharon in Florida
Wife to Cameron for the past 15 years (July 2)
Taxi Mom to: Christopher-12 & Kayla-8
My Trips to DW:
Next Trip: June 15-25, 2001
OffSite-1984,86,87,89,91&92
Honeymoon-1985
FW-6/94, 95, 96,2000

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest