*UN*Official 20 Years of Dreams Event Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheMaxRebo could you add me and my wife to the liat as staying at AKL 8/8-8/11.

Interested in:
DVC Moonlight Magic (we are not dvc members)
Pre-party meeting (no lounge preference).

Thank you! I'd thought yesterday was the 2nd and was going to message you today. I'm glad you were on top of it :)

The consensus was that Thursday was what worked best for everyone. I didn't realize it was EMH, that actually kind of works I think. Could hit Soarin as a group and then breakfast?

Soaring and breakfast sounds good.

**** Hoop Dee Doo Event update *****

Hi All,

So thanks to @PrncessA we have Hoop Dee Doo Booked for everyone! (Thank you!!)

She was able to secure 25 seats in Category 1 and 10 in Category 2 via two bookings from people on the Dining Plan so those of us not using the dining plan can pay when we pick up the tickets

So we need to group ourselves into Cat 1 and Cat 2 (I know not ideal, but is what it is)

For those paying out of pocket, the costs will be:
- Category 1: $72 gross, then $57.60 net after TiW
- Category 2: $69 gross, then $55.20 net after TiW

Here is the list .... Please let me know if you have a preference for which category, please let me know ... I know that @gberg and @Kathleen Glasgow indicated ok with either

In and paying OOP:
1 @TheMaxRebo
2 TheMaxRebo's wife
3 TheMaxRebo's Friend Erin
4 TheMaxRebo's Friend Erin's Mom
5 TheMaxRebo's Friend Jason
6 TheMaxRebo's Friend Liz
7 @SG131
8 @dina444444
9 @wnwardii
10 @AMusicLifeForMe
11 AMusicLifeForMe's Dad
12 @k8Davies
13 @Vernon Wolfe
14 @Ravens girl
15 @skittles67
16 Skittles67's guest
17 @Maytulip32
18 Maytulip32's husband
19 @wiihoo888
20 wiihoo888's husband
21 @poohj80
22 poohj80"s guest
23 @Tiggerette
24 @gberg
25 @WorldExplorer
26 @PolkaDotPanda
27 PolkaDotPanda's husband
28 @1Grumpy9
29 @Kathleen Glasgow

In and Using DDP:
30 @PrncessA
31 PrncessA's guest 1
32 PrncessA's guest 2
33 PrncessA's guest 3
34 PrncessA's guest 4
35 PrncessA's guest 5

Thanks!!!

I would prefer cat 1. By then I’ll have TiW as well if that’s helpful.

I was trying to get an Ohana reservation for my friend on Aug 9th and was shocked by the availability. And everyone here was saying they had such good success with reservations. So I was curious and just decided to put in August 1st cause that's less than 180 days away. I could get an 8:35 am PPO Breakfast at Be Our Guest! Or any other time after that. I can't believe how open dining availability is! I could even get a CRT if I wanted that day! Last time we went in August in 2017 reservations were much harder so I'm really surprised.

We could just meet up for quick service - either at the Main St bakery or Sleepy Hallow has some good stuff (looking at you waffle with nutella and fruit

I’m happy with sleepy hollow as I’ve always fancy that Nutella waffles, we could say around 10am and as it’s quick service it won’t be too bad if someone running a smidging late.

I will still keep an eye out just in case they start up breakfast again and I’ll book it ASAP popcorn::

I’m happy with sleepy hollow as I’ve always fancy that Nutella waffles, we could say around 10am and as it’s quick service it won’t be too bad if someone running a smidging late.

I will still keep an eye out just in case they start up breakfast again and I’ll book it ASAP popcorn::

sounds like a plan!

@TheMaxRebo, Please add me and my son to list staying at POFQ 8/6-8/14.

We are interested in the Pre-Party meet-up, Miniature Golf Tournament, Illuminations Viewing and the Moonlight Magic (if someone would be willing to let us be their guest).

Hi All,

So thanks to @PrncessA we have Hoop Dee Doo Booked for everyone! (Thank you!!)

She was able to secure 25 seats in Category 1 and 10 in Category 2 via two bookings from people on the Dining Plan so those of us not using the dining plan can pay when we pick up the tickets

So we need to group ourselves into Cat 1 and Cat 2 (I know not ideal, but is what it is)

For those paying out of pocket, the costs will be:
- Category 1: $72 gross, then $57.60 net after TiW
- Category 2: $69 gross, then $55.20 net after TiW

Here is the list .... Please let me know if you have a preference for which category, please let me know ... I know that @gberg and @Kathleen Glasgow indicated ok with either

In and paying OOP:
1 @TheMaxRebo
2 TheMaxRebo's wife
3 TheMaxRebo's Friend Erin
4 TheMaxRebo's Friend Erin's Mom
5 TheMaxRebo's Friend Jason
6 TheMaxRebo's Friend Liz
7 @SG131
8 @dina444444
9 @wnwardii
10 @AMusicLifeForMe
11 AMusicLifeForMe's Dad
12 @k8Davies
13 @Vernon Wolfe
14 @Ravens girl
15 @skittles67
16 Skittles67's guest
17 @Maytulip32
18 Maytulip32's husband
19 @wiihoo888
20 wiihoo888's husband
21 @poohj80
22 poohj80"s guest
23 @Tiggerette
24 @gberg
25 @WorldExplorer
26 @PolkaDotPanda
27 PolkaDotPanda's husband
28 @1Grumpy9
29 @Kathleen Glasgow

In and Using DDP:
30 @PrncessA
31 PrncessA's guest 1
32 PrncessA's guest 2
33 PrncessA's guest 3
34 PrncessA's guest 4
35 PrncessA's guest 5

Thanks!!!

We’d prefer category 1 if possible. Thanks!

Has anyone else tried to good the Rose and Crown Illuminations package during our stay? I haven’t been able to get anything to come up. I spoke with a cast member for assistance, and she couldn’t tell whether it was all booked up or just not open yet either. My Disney-not-so-Magical-Experience lol!! Anyone have any luck with this?

I was trying to get an Ohana reservation for my friend on Aug 9th and was shocked by the availability. And everyone here was saying they had such good success with reservations. So I was curious and just decided to put in August 1st cause that's less than 180 days away. I could get an 8:35 am PPO Breakfast at Be Our Guest! Or any other time after that. I can't believe how open dining availability is! I could even get a CRT if I wanted that day! Last time we went in August in 2017 reservations were much harder so I'm really surprised.
They’ve talked on the show numerous times about how summer is no longer the busy season it used to be. Disney has been offering a lot more discounts as a result.

Has anyone else tried to good the Rose and Crown Illuminations package during our stay? I haven’t been able to get anything to come up. I spoke with a cast member for assistance, and she couldn’t tell whether it was all booked up or just not open yet either. My Disney-not-so-Magical-Experience lol!! Anyone have any luck with this?

I just checked on line and most dates had it available - were you looking for a larger party size? (i was only checking for a party of 2)

I just checked on line and most dates had it available - were you looking for a larger party size? (i was only checking for a party of 2)
It’s really strange. It shows availability, but when I go to book it gives me an error. Sometimes it says it’s already booked up, and sometimes it says it just can’t be reserved right now. We’re only trying for a party of two so who knows. Probably just gremlins in the system this morning. Thanks for trying to check it out on your end:)

It’s really strange. It shows availability, but when I go to book it gives me an error. Sometimes it says it’s already booked up, and sometimes it says it just can’t be reserved right now. We’re only trying for a party of two so who knows. Probably just gremlins in the system this morning. Thanks for trying to check it out on your end:)
Dining does not appear to be working right today....shocking....

I'm wondering when we might be able to have the Illuminations viewing. I don't know where we could fit it in. Any ideas from anyone? I would love to help set this up.

TheMaxRebo please change are resort to Poly/OKW. We will be arriving on the 4th -12. Thanks Ron

It finally let me book it....YAY!! Got a table on the night of 8/11. Figured it would be a great way to end our trip after the party and (hopefully) podcast:)

Phil...I'm late to the boards. I'm staying at POP for however long Kevin and John got them set aside. But I'm also looking at adding something on for the weekend before the event begins.

I figured 160 days out would be a good time to add locations, and thoughts of our group interests for the week.
Wife Jenn, Daughter Sophie(17) Husband Joe. Staying at Boardwalk 8-7/8/9, Contemporary 8-10/11
Interested in teen meet n greet. Pub crawls around the world/monorail line, Pre party meet, Bar Lounge, Disney Spring meet up, Illuminations, Trivia contest. And Wine in Italy of some form for a Viking Cruise reunion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!