*UN*Official 20 Years of Dreams Event Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for calling and checking! No one else indicated they had the DDP when first indicated interest, but maybe someone does have it

Bummer about having to do it under two names (though makes sense) - guess let me know if you need another person to book

Also, if anyone is more ok with being in category 2 (and thus a little cheaper) let us know so we can group people together properly
There's only one of me so I'm flexible enough to be in either group. Although it might be better to group me in the corner with @SG131 for the same reason! No offense intended @SG131!!! :duck:

So excited for our first event! It’ll be me and my Sister Kate! How can I add us to possible meet ups and events? We’ll be at POFQ

:welcome: Just let me know which events you are interested in and I will add you to the post on the first page. I can also add you to the resort post if you want (just let me know your dates)

Garden Grill Update
@afan @k8Davies @115belladonna @PamNC @Malia78 @Ravens girl @Kathleen Glasgow

So we have two choices, and we can go with whatever the majority vote is. On Thursday I was able to get a 9 am Garden Grill for 8. I wasn't able to split into 2 parties since there's only one of me on the resort reservation and it doesn't look like there is room for 2 groups of 4 anymore around 8. Keep in mind that Thursday is an EMH morning so an 8 am breakfast wasn't truly PPO. So people could go on a few rides and then go over to breakfast Thursday. OR I was able to get an 8 am on Saturday. So let me know what you prefer.

I won't be on property for EMH on that day, but I'm still good with meeting everyone on Thursday morning.

**** Hoop Dee Doo Event update *****

Hi All,

For those coming for the Hoop Dee Doo event, I just called Disney Dining to see the best way to book since we are such a bit group, and they said since we have some people with the Disney Dining Plan they could book for everyone and no one would have to pay until we pick up the tickets in August - and at that time we could apply the Tables in Wonderland discount so those paying OOP would just pay the discounted rate.

Given that - @PrncessA would you be willing to call and book for the group? then we can handle the money in August

(unless anyone knows that this is not a true statement)

Below is the list of people coming and we have 3 people with Tables In Wonderland so can cover up to 30 people in total with that (myself, one of my friends, and @wiihoo888

In and paying OOP:
1 @TheMaxRebo
2 TheMaxRebo's wife
3 TheMaxRebo's Friend Erin
4 TheMaxRebo's Friend Erin's Mom
5 TheMaxRebo's Friend Jason
6 TheMaxRebo's Friend Liz
7 @SG131
8 @dina444444
9 @wnwardii
10 @AMusicLifeForMe
11 AMusicLifeForMe's Dad
12 @k8Davies
13 @Vernon Wolfe
14 @Ravens girl
15 @skittles67
16 Skittles67's guest
17 @Maytulip32
18 Maytulip32's husband
19 @wiihoo888
20 wiihoo888's husband
21 @poohj80
22 poohj80"s guest
23 @Tiggerette
24 @gberg
25 @WorldExplorer
26 @PolkaDotPanda
27 PolkaDotPanda's husband
28 @1Grumpy9
29 @Kathleen Glasgow

In and Using DDP:
30 @PrncessA
31 PrncessA's guest 1
32 PrncessA's guest 2
33 PrncessA's guest 3
34 PrncessA's guest 4
35 PrncessA's guest 5

Thanks!!!

I'm happy with Category 2, if needed. I'm thinking about getting Tables in Wonderland, since I'll be doing 3 Disney Trips this year.

***** Disney Tour Update ******

Hi everyone, reaching out to those that indicated an interest in doing a tour A Disney Tour - to see if you are still interested and which one we should target (or could definitely plan more than one if different interests exist)

I know @Gehrig1B mentioned they have already done the Keys to the Kingdom tour and would prefer something else - I was wondering if people would be interested in the Walt Disney: Marceline to magic Kingdom tour. It is similar to the Keys to the Kingdom in that it provides background to the Magic Kingdom and Walt Disney and get some behind the scenes look (dont' want to spoil it if you want to be surprised). It's also a bit shorter and cheaper than the Keys to the Kingdom tour. Only negative is it does start at 8am and need to check in at least 15 minutes early, so makes for an early day

People also expressed interest in one of the tours at Animal Kingdom

Let me know what you all are thinking!

Interested:
- @rchristiansen and husband and daughter
- @dina444444
- @disneyholic family and @Mickeymouseisking
- @TheMaxRebo and his wife
- @wnwardii
- @Nanb and Melody
- @sbenemerito husband and sons (16 and 13)
- @WorldExplorer
- @115belladonna
- @CynthiaC925
- @pSTANchio and his wife
- @wiihoo888 and her Husband
- @Kathleen Glasgow
- @poohj80
- @Gehrig1B and wife (though have already done Keys to the Kingdom, so ideally something else)
- @bartleyosu and husband

***** / Disney Tour Update ******

I'd love to do the Marcelin tour, since I was planning on doing the Keys to the Kingdom in May. :)

:welcome: Just let me know which events you are interested in and I will add you to the post on the first page. I can also add you to the resort post if you want (just let me know your dates)
Wonderful!!!! We will be there Aug 6th-12th.
VERY interested in The Keys to the kingdom tour, volunteer at GKTW, Pretty much any bar or food crawl, pre-pandora party, we’re up for it all :)

***** Disney Tour Update ******

Hi everyone, reaching out to those that indicated an interest in doing a tour A Disney Tour - to see if you are still interested and which one we should target (or could definitely plan more than one if different interests exist)

I know @Gehrig1B mentioned they have already done the Keys to the Kingdom tour and would prefer something else - I was wondering if people would be interested in the Walt Disney: Marceline to magic Kingdom tour. It is similar to the Keys to the Kingdom in that it provides background to the Magic Kingdom and Walt Disney and get some behind the scenes look (dont' want to spoil it if you want to be surprised). It's also a bit shorter and cheaper than the Keys to the Kingdom tour. Only negative is it does start at 8am and need to check in at least 15 minutes early, so makes for an early day

People also expressed interest in one of the tours at Animal Kingdom

Let me know what you all are thinking!

Interested:
- @rchristiansen and husband and daughter
- @dina444444
- @disneyholic family and @Mickeymouseisking
- @TheMaxRebo and his wife
- @wnwardii
- @Nanb and Melody
- @sbenemerito husband and sons (16 and 13)
- @WorldExplorer
- @115belladonna
- @CynthiaC925
- @pSTANchio and his wife
- @wiihoo888 and her Husband
- @Kathleen Glasgow
- @poohj80
- @Gehrig1B and wife (though have already done Keys to the Kingdom, so ideally something else)
- @bartleyosu and husband

***** / Disney Tour Update ******

you can take us off the tour list...
thanks!!!!

Thanks for calling and checking! No one else indicated they had the DDP when first indicated interest, but maybe someone does have it

Bummer about having to do it under two names (though makes sense) - guess let me know if you need another person to book

Also, if anyone is more ok with being in category 2 (and thus a little cheaper) let us know so we can group people together properly

I’m hitting my 180 mark on Thursday, so let me know if there is any advice on how to book the Hoop Dee Doo. Is there any more info on the possible dining plan booking? If not, I can definitely still book for a group of 10

@TheMaxRebo - if I do I tour, we would want to do the keys to the kingdom tour. We did it in 2000 - but our daughter is old enough now to do it, so we wanted to make sure we do that specific tour. If we can’t do it as a group, that’s fine. No worries :)

Well, thanks to the flu, I missed the garden grill solo window. Grrr..

That being said, I’m staying solo at BWV 8/7-12. I’m interested in a bar crawl, pre party meet up at Nomad, moonlight magic and anything for solo travelers. My 180 mark is this Friday so I’m trying to grab some breakfasts since I believe I’ll need to fuel up for this!! Can’t wait to meet folks!
going solo as well - looking forward to meeting other solo travelers.

@TheMaxRebo it seems like we don't have enough people with the dining plan to book Hoop De Doo. If paying someone with tables in wonderland in advance is easiest I'm fine doing that. Or should we just make our own Cat 1 reservations and hope to be sitting together since there are so many of us?

Hi All,

So thanks to @PrncessA we have Hoop Dee Doo Booked for everyone! (Thank you!!)

She was able to secure 25 seats in Category 1 and 10 in Category 2 via two bookings from people on the Dining Plan so those of us not using the dining plan can pay when we pick up the tickets

So we need to group ourselves into Cat 1 and Cat 2 (I know not ideal, but is what it is)

For those paying out of pocket, the costs will be:
- Category 1: $72 gross, then $57.60 net after TiW
- Category 2: $69 gross, then $55.20 net after TiW

Here is the list .... Please let me know if you have a preference for which category, please let me know ... I know that @gberg and @Kathleen Glasgow indicated ok with either

In and paying OOP:
1 @TheMaxRebo
2 TheMaxRebo's wife
7 @SG131
8 @dina444444
9 @wnwardii
10 @AMusicLifeForMe
11 AMusicLifeForMe's Dad
12 @k8Davies
13 @Vernon Wolfe
14 @Ravens girl
15 @skittles67
16 Skittles67's guest
17 @Maytulip32
18 Maytulip32's husband
19 @wiihoo888
20 wiihoo888's husband
21 @poohj80
22 poohj80"s guest
23 @Tiggerette
24 @gberg
25 @WorldExplorer
26 @PolkaDotPanda
28 @1Grumpy9
29 @Kathleen Glasgow

In and Using DDP:
30 @PrncessA
31 PrncessA's guest 1
32 PrncessA's guest 2
33 PrncessA's guest 3
34 PrncessA's guest 4
35 PrncessA's guest 5

Thanks!!!

Hi All,

She was able to secure 25 seats in Category 1 and 10 in Category 2 via two bookings from people on the Dining Plan so those of us not using the dining plan can pay when we pick up the tickets

So we need to group ourselves into Cat 1 and Cat 2 (I know not ideal, but is what it is)

Here is the list .... Please let me know if you have a preference for which category, please let me know ... I know that @gberg and @Kathleen Glasgow indicated ok with either

In and paying OOP:
1 @TheMaxRebo
2 TheMaxRebo's wife
7 @SG131
8 @dina444444
9 @wnwardii
10 @AMusicLifeForMe
11 AMusicLifeForMe's Dad
12 @k8Davies
13 @Vernon Wolfe
14 @Ravens girl
15 @skittles67
16 Skittles67's guest
17 @Maytulip32
18 Maytulip32's husband
19 @wiihoo888
20 wiihoo888's husband
21 @poohj80
22 poohj80"s guest
23 @Tiggerette
24 @gberg
25 @WorldExplorer
26 @PolkaDotPanda
28 @1Grumpy9
29 @Kathleen Glasgow

In and Using DDP:
30 @PrncessA
31 PrncessA's guest 1
32 PrncessA's guest 2
33 PrncessA's guest 3
34 PrncessA's guest 4
35 PrncessA's guest 5

Thanks!!!

Wow, thanks @PrncessA!!! That was a major undertaking! Very grateful you were able to do that, can’t wait to have such a big group of us at Hoop De Doo! I’d prefer category 1 since it’s my first visit, but will take whatever I need to just to be part of this event. I think it’s going to be so much fun!

Hi All,

In and paying OOP:
1 @TheMaxRebo
2 TheMaxRebo's wife
7 @SG131
8 @dina444444
9 @wnwardii
10 @AMusicLifeForMe
11 AMusicLifeForMe's Dad
12 @k8Davies
13 @Vernon Wolfe
14 @Ravens girl
15 @skittles67
16 Skittles67's guest
17 @Maytulip32
18 Maytulip32's husband
19 @wiihoo888
20 wiihoo888's husband
21 @poohj80
22 poohj80"s guest
23 @Tiggerette
24 @gberg
25 @WorldExplorer
26 @PolkaDotPanda
28 @1Grumpy9
29 @Kathleen Glasgow

In and Using DDP:
30 @PrncessA
31 PrncessA's guest 1
32 PrncessA's guest 2
33 PrncessA's guest 3
34 PrncessA's guest 4
35 PrncessA's guest 5

Thanks!!!

@wnwardii and I would like Cat 1

Hello!

I know I'm late to the party here but DH and I will be arriving very late on the evening of Thursday 8/8 and staying at BLT. We'd love to meet up at either of the Pre-Party events. Look forward to meeting everyone at our first DIS event!

Susan

Well, thanks to the flu, I missed the garden grill solo window. Grrr..

That being said, I’m staying solo at BWV 8/7-12. I’m interested in a bar crawl, pre party meet up at Nomad, moonlight magic and anything for solo travelers. My 180 mark is this Friday so I’m trying to grab some breakfasts since I believe I’ll need to fuel up for this!! Can’t wait to meet folks!

Hello!

I know I'm late to the party here but DH and I will be arriving very late on the evening of Thursday 8/8 and staying at BLT. We'd love to meet up at either of the Pre-Party events. Look forward to meeting everyone at our first DIS event!

Susan

:welcome: I updated the posts on the first page with your info and interests!

tagging @afan just to keep you, @jennie622 on her radar for the solo breakfast in case someone drops out or if you could be added

Hi All,

In and paying OOP:
1 @TheMaxRebo
2 TheMaxRebo's wife
7 @SG131
8 @dina444444
9 @wnwardii
10 @AMusicLifeForMe
11 AMusicLifeForMe's Dad
12 @k8Davies
13 @Vernon Wolfe
14 @Ravens girl
15 @skittles67
16 Skittles67's guest
17 @Maytulip32
18 Maytulip32's husband
19 @wiihoo888
20 wiihoo888's husband
21 @poohj80
22 poohj80"s guest
23 @Tiggerette
24 @gberg
25 @WorldExplorer
26 @PolkaDotPanda
28 @1Grumpy9
29 @Kathleen Glasgow

In and Using DDP:
30 @PrncessA
31 PrncessA's guest 1
32 PrncessA's guest 2
33 PrncessA's guest 3
34 PrncessA's guest 4
35 PrncessA's guest 5

Thanks!!!

Thank you @PrncessA! We would like Cat 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter