UK-US travel, 2021/2022

I must admit, as much as I do want us to be able to travel at Christmas, I would prefer it if a fair few people had gone before so I could have a good read and understand the testing requirements (if they are still in place after Oct 1st review here in England).
A few weeks ago I was 50/50 about whether we would be able to go. Now I think I'm more 70/30 of us not going.

If we do get cancelled for Christmas, I'm going to hop straight on BA and book a custom trip of flight and hotel on deposit only for Easter, as I expect prices will rocket when the borders are open.

I managed to get my first balance due pushed back to mid October for my Christmas trip so fingers crossed 4 or 5 more weeks gives me a better chance of making the right choice. If not Christmas will be off til late May. I feel this year is probably my only chance of a Christmas trip so would be so nice to experience that! 🤞

Blimey. Sending the best to you all. Really hope it all works out for your trips

There’s me say here worried about August next year. I imagine a spike in cases come Christmas with the winter and maybe see it settle back down by march.

seems we are a fair bit ahead of the US so we should be good on our side sooner

I needed to apply for new Esta’s and they came through within 10 mins. I thought I would get them now in readiness, just in case travel restrictions are lifted and the ESTA site gets overwhelmed. Keeping positive for December.
Yeah we did the same last week just to prepare :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter