TTC Question

AshleyMWC

DIS Veteran
First off, I apologize if this question is already posted/answered somewhere, but I just can't find it. My mom and I are staying at the Poly for the first time Oct 1-7 next year, and I know that it is a short walk to the TTC from there (which is very exciting to me, as mom and I love Epcot). My question is, other than catching the Epcot monorail and the ferryboat from the TTC, does any other transportation go in and out of there? Do buses run from here to other resorts? I seem to remember when I was younger catching buses from the TTC on multiple occasions, but it seems like the TTC isn't used as much today. Any clarification would be appreciated- I can't believe after all my trip to the World that I don't know this :guilty:

There are buses that go to MGM, AK from the TTC as well as the Epcot Monorail. The WL used to have a bus that went to the TTC as well but I am not sure if that is still in effect or not.

AshleyMWC said:
First off, I apologize if this question is already posted/answered somewhere, but I just can't find it. My mom and I are staying at the Poly for the first time Oct 1-7 next year, and I know that it is a short walk to the TTC from there (which is very exciting to me, as mom and I love Epcot). My question is, other than catching the Epcot monorail and the ferryboat from the TTC, does any other transportation go in and out of there? Do buses run from here to other resorts? I seem to remember when I was younger catching buses from the TTC on multiple occasions, but it seems like the TTC isn't used as much today. Any clarification would be appreciated- I can't believe after all my trip to the World that I don't know this :guilty:

There will be a WL bus at the TTC after MK closes (the bus stop moves from the MK to the TTC).

Also, there will be (or at least used to be) an Epcot bus on the days MK is open late (way after Epcot has closed and the Epcot monorail has stopped) for people who have parked at Epcot.

Ed

But, there are no buses to other resorts from the TTC. Wish there were though. If you want to go to another resort, you are best off heading to the MK and then hopping on the appropriate resort bus there. Or whatever park is open at the time. Or DTD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter