Trying to figure out stateroom door placement

HappyontheLake

Five cruises down, fingers crossed for Jan 2022
Looking at the deck plans for the Dream/Fantasy and where the hallways are with the inside staterooms and how they relate to the verandah/OV rooms. Some it is fairly obvious that the doors will be in the perpendicular hallways but for some there seem to be a secondary hallway, or it is not clear where a door will be.

For example, on Deck 6 & 7 & 8-- are the doors for the aft inside staterooms port or starboard?

And there are a few random rooms just dropped in an open spot here or there, LOL. But I want to know where the door is! I almost want to walk around with a deck plan and a sharpie my first day on the cruise and mark where the doors are for these randomly located inside staterooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter