Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

My 90 days from checkout was April 4th. So...probably this is not going to happen for our July 2-11 trip. With not having the extra FP's and a chance of Disney cutting CL budget; not sure I want to take the chance on a limited offerings in the club level lounge. What are your feelings on this? :fish:
I'm very much thinking what you are thinking. I think the club lounge offerings will be diminished to comply with social distancing. I probably see more value in the CLFP program now that Disney is limited FP+, but being unable to get this booked I don't know if I want to take a chance. I may change room categories and/or resorts. Or I may cancel entirely. I'm not doing anything yet. Just letting the reservation sit there and wait to see what happens with reopening, social distancing and my 60 day FPs.

This is exactly the information I was seeking. It sounds like there is no downfall to letting them make your regular FPs since you can do 90 days in advance instead of 60. How does this work? Do I email with my dates, times, and rides? Call and they do the FPs while we are on the phone? If they make my FPs at 90 days, can I then modify them through the app or online with my account?

I am definitely concerned with making my reservations at 60 days given the limited available people have been seeing for June. We haven't been in years (i.e. we haven't see Pandora yet!) and really have some rides we do not want to miss.

Thank you!
Here are some quick basics on CLFP:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/f...ytime-bonus-fps-cl-fps.3538258/#post-56320893
Some info that I think is worth highlighting:
  • The cost of the optional program is $50 per guest per day, with a minimum of 3 days.
  • Your CLFP can be booked by DSS over the phone at 90 days from your check-out date.
  • Your CLFP can be any tier, but the regular FPs must follow tier rules.
  • Your CLFP can be at any park, but your regular FPs must all be in the same park.
  • Your CLFP cannot be cancelled nor modified by you. To make any changes, you must call DSS. This means that you cannot try to move up any CLFP in the MDE app.
  • None of the FPs can overlap.
  • For the days that you purchase CLFPs, the regular FPs can be booked by DSS. For days that you are not purchasing CLFPs, you can make them at the regular 60 days from your check-in date.
  • This program has always been a "trial" program and we've been told that it can be suspended at any time. There is no mention of this program anywhere in the Disney website.
  • The program is currently on hold because DSS is unable to make these CLFPs while working from home. Once they reopen, we will know if the program continues and, hopefully, make the CLFPs for interested guests.

I am hoping to plan a trip in a year (or whenever we are allowed to travel again!) and was wondering for those who have used the 6 FPs do you find you get a ride in between each FP since the FPs are 1h apart or do you just go from one FP to the next? The last few time I went to DL and DW they were both so busy I am just wondering what is realistic. We would mainly be using them in the evenings as we are on West Coast time and being at the parks first thing in the morning is too brutal on us with the time change! Thanks :)

My 90 day window is long past. Still no response from DSS -- which is fully expected, as they said they wouldn't get back to anyone until they reopen. My 60 day window opens tomorrow. Obviously, if Disney is open and functioning somewhat normally in June (long shot, I know!), there will be no point in taking advantage of this program anymore. There won't be any good fastpasses left to get. No one is paying $50 per person per day to get extra fastpasses for Muppetvision and the like! It sure would be nice if Disney would allow those staying club level to purchase three anytime fastpasses per person per day (good on any ride at any park). That would be a whole lot easier for everyone to administer and operate. Heck, they could do this without reopening DSS. Those of us who splurged for club level primarily for the purpose of taking advantage of this program would still be accomodated.

I am hoping to plan a trip in a year (or whenever we are allowed to travel again!) and was wondering for those who have used the 6 FPs do you find you get a ride in between each FP since the FPs are 1h apart or do you just go from one FP to the next? The last few time I went to DL and DW they were both so busy I am just wondering what is realistic. We would mainly be using them in the evenings as we are on West Coast time and being at the parks first thing in the morning is too brutal on us with the time change! Thanks :)
We often go on things with relatively short waits or shows between FPs. For example, if we are waiting for Space Mtn (or just off Space Mtn), we’ll go to Carousel of Progress, People Mover or Monsters Inc. If we are waiting for 7DMT, we’ll go to Philharmagic.

Has anyone heard back from Signature Services about their June or July trips, or has anyone heard when they are going to be available for help with planning?

Has anyone heard back from Signature Services about their June or July trips, or has anyone heard when they are going to be available for help with planning?
I sent an email earlier in the week asking some questions about the service in the Club Lounge and expressing interest in booking CLFP. I am within 90 days of my checkout date (end of July). I've heard nothing. I'm not really sure what our summer plans are going to be - if we are going to Disney, and if so, if we are keeping our CL reservation. I'm just waiting for more info at this point. I regularly check this thread to see if anything new has been posted.

Not me. I have only received standard responses.
I sent an email earlier in the week asking some questions about the service in the Club Lounge and expressing interest in booking CLFP. I am within 90 days of my checkout date (end of July). I've heard nothing. I'm not really sure what our summer plans are going to be - if we are going to Disney, and if so, if we are keeping our CL reservation. I'm just waiting for more info at this point. I regularly check this thread to see if anything new has been posted.

My last communication from them was April 15. It was a personal email and they asked for a good contact number for when they reopened. My trip is July 17-23, so I’m within my 90 days. I was hopeful they would be opening soon and contacting me, but I figured they would start with the June or early July people before I heard from them. I follow this thread as well for anything new, but it has been dormant for a while. I hope anyone who gets contacted or is able to get through to DSS will post on here.

Received a reply to my request to do CLFP. We are still waiting for WDW to reopen:
We have noted your interest in booking the extra FastPass pilot. At this time, we are unable to book future club level FastPasses until we have a re-opening date. However, once normal operations resume, a Disney Signature Services Cast Member will contact you to discuss your vacation plans based on your arrival date.

Received a reply to my request to do CLFP. We are still waiting for WDW to reopen:
We have noted your interest in booking the extra FastPass pilot. At this time, we are unable to book future club level FastPasses until we have a re-opening date. However, once normal operations resume, a Disney Signature Services Cast Member will contact you to discuss your vacation plans based on your arrival date.
It’s disappointing since we ARE able to make the REGULAR Fastpasses without a reopening date.

I got an email from DSS today - 10 days after I had originally emailed them about cancelling my May trip. They are cancelling my fastpasses and refunding the money.

Ah, so I've finally found the answer to my question. I emailed DSS about 6 days ago and have been wondering about how long it would take to hear back. Everyone on the phones said within a week, but I thought it might be longer. It's killing me, but I need to have my CL FP's refunded. Our cruise was cancelled for 6/6 so I won't be heading down for my 6/1 CL at CSR even if the resorts would happen to open. Not to mention, last night's announcement by the Gov of PA has part of our state still on lockdown until 6/4.

Cruise refund has been trickling in for the last week, much faster than promised, so I'm hoping the turnaround will be fairly quick for this last bit of refund that I'm waiting on. All CM's I've spoken with have told me not to cancel resort package until I see FP refund. So I'm just waiting...

Rebooked for May 2021, not CL, but hoping that with a few days added onto our stay I can pick up those extra FP's that would've been difficult to come by with only a 4 day park visit.

I will be cancelling my mid-June trip soon. It looks like Disney won't be open. And even if it is open, given the modified experiences and heightened risk, I don't think it will be worth it for my family.

I have booked a club level stay for mid-August instead. I'm not sure if we will do that one either, but I am holding out hope.

My club level fastpass date for the August trip is Monday. I suppose that they don't plan to bring back DSS until an opening date for the parks has been announced. And I imagine that, even after DSS is up and running again, they won't revive this program until they have a settled system in place for crowd management and social distancing. Indeed, it is easy to imagine that this program will be shelved, if not permanently, than at least until the world (and the World) gets back to normal. We don't know whether there will even be fastpasses when Disney opens again during the pandemic. Maybe most rides will move to boarding groups. Maybe the crowd levels will be kept so low that virtually all rides are close to walk-on, so as to avoid lines where social distancing is difficult to maintain. Etc.

Which makes me think that I should not have booked club level!

Does anyone have any info on when DSS will be starting up operations again? And, whether we have reason to believe that this program will be revived at that time?

My club level fastpass date for the August trip is Monday. I suppose that they don't plan to bring back DSS until an opening date for the parks has been announced.
No, they don't.
Which makes me think that I should not have booked club level!
The question of the day on this thread is: Will it be worth it or not when they reopen? No one knows as Disney hasn't shared the details. Hurry up and tell us, Disney.
Does anyone have any info on when DSS will be starting up operations again?
They will restart when "normal operations resume", according to Disney. Whatever that means, as their rumored plans for reopening are anything but normal.
And, whether we have reason to believe that this program will be revived at that time?
Right away? Doubtful. Eventually? Likely. It was an easy money maker for Disney. I would assume you're not going to be able to use it for your August trip. 90 days has long since passed for our late July trip. Que sera sera...

Last edited:
Not that it matters, but I got an email from DSS saying that they appreciated my email, and that the CL FP program is temporarily suspended, ad they are sorry for whatever inconvience this causes.

My take from it is that Signature Services is either open again, or getting ready to open again. Don't think they'll offer much, but they do appear to be back.

I received this....

We hope this message finds you and your family doing well. Earlier this week Walt Disney World announced it plans for re-opening, truly a momentous step forward.

Upon reopening, theme parks, Disney Resort Hotels, restaurants and other offerings may be modified, limited in capacity and subject to availability or closure.

With that, we wanted to reconnect regarding your inquiry to share that the club level FastPass+ product is suspended at this time. We truly apologize for any inconvenience this causes to your vacation plans.

Walt Disney World Resort reopening details can be found at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Magic!

Sincerely,
Disney Signature Services

I got the same message, even though I have changed the reservation to non-CL since I sent that CLFP inquiry email: “the club level FastPass+ product is suspended at this time.”

I am glad to see they appear to be back at work.

Mine was a bit different verbiage since I had sent emails previously but overall the same 'message'

We hope this message finds you and your family doing well. Last week Walt Disney World announced our plans for re-opening, truly a momentous step forward. (Walt Disney World Resort reopening details can be found at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/)

Upon reopening, theme parks, Disney Resort Hotels, restaurants and other offerings may be modified, limited in capacity and subject to availability or closure.

In response to your inquiry, we wanted to share that the club level FastPass+ product is suspended at this time. We truly apologize for any inconvenience this causes to your vacation plans.

We know you have many questions about what the recent announcements means for your upcoming visit. While information regarding your specific question is not available at this moment, the Experience Update section of DisneyWorld.com will be your best resource as more information about our reopening becomes available. We encourage you to keep checking this section which features important information about what to expect during your next visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Magic!

I'm about to book a family trip for August, 2021. We're trying to decide whether to reserve a club level room, or a regular room. In our (subjective) view, club level isn't worth the additional cost unless it includes the option to buy extra fastpasses. So I will only book club level if I decide that it is more likely than not that this program will be revived and operating next summer.

Of course, at this point, we don't even know if fastpasses will be coming back at all --- or whether Disney will replace them with a boarding group model or some other line management system. And if fastpasses do come back, we don't know if Disney will take this opportunity to move to the long-rumored paid fastpass model.

So, obviously, the answer to my question is, "Nobody knows." But I would still appreciate your collective wisdom and best guesses. Do you think that the club level fastpass program will be reinstated when the pandemic is over? (Whether the pandemic will be over by next summer is a whole different question that I would rather not get into. So let's leave that to the side.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!