Tolls?

There are several ways to get to WDW from MCO. If you take 417 and get off at Rt 536 it's $2

bring change...and some spare ones...incase you go the wrong way like we did & paid to get off the road & then back on! ;)

(copied from another post)
Exact change not required, but slower in the PM on weekdays.
Use airport north exit, left at first light, go a mile, two quick lefts at next lights onto 528 Bee Line limited access west. Pay the one and only 75 cent toll. Go to I-4 west. Take Epcot exit for POFQ, then third right (Bonnet Creek) and left at end of ramp. No extra tolls if you get off the wrong exit <small>(except the turnpike)</small> or want to get off and shop.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

<small>Returning to airport, leave POFQ but skip the Magic Kingdom and Epcot ramps. Follow signs for I-4 (probably down Bonnet Creek to Buena Vista, right, cross under, right again to get on Epcot Center Freeway. Watch green signs carefully for I-4 East. Get off I-4 onto 528. Take 528 Exit 9 Tradeport, left, cross under, (top off rental car here), get in middle lane, required right onto McCoy, then just over a mile to airport entrance (Semoran).
</small>

Some of the exit ramps that are used for offsite resorts have exact change only,tolls.

I highly recommend taking the south exit out of MCO to the 417 Greenway toll road. There will be two $1 tolls on your way. If you follow the directions given on allearsnet.com

If you go all the way to World Drive, you will have an additional 50¢. I would never take the Beeline toll road again. That is the north exit from the airport. That toll road is fine, but the last two times we went that way, we sat in bumper to bumper traffic on I-4. There is not traffic on 417.

duds

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter