Title listed as Lake Buena Vista

mrs_coco

Earning My Ears
We are preparing to complete a gratuitous transfer from my father-in-law to my husband and in researching the deeds one dated 1996 is listed as Lake Buena Vista resort. Does anyone know which resort that is?

All of the docs are DVC documents with DVC as the grantor, the only odd thing is that the resort is listed as Lake Buena Vista. Of the three titles/contracts the two oldest say Lake Buena Vista, the newest one specifies OKW.

They have been members since 1994 so my guess was that Lake Buena Vista became OKW but I just wanted to know for sure.

All of the docs are DVC documents with DVC as the grantor, the only odd thing is that the resort is listed as Lake Buena Vista. Of the three titles/contracts the two oldest say Lake Buena Vista, the newest one specifies OKW.

They have been members since 1994 so my guess was that Lake Buena Vista became OKW but I just wanted to know for sure.

None of that really sounds correct. I'd expect them all to be Disney Vacation Club as that is the legal name for OKW. It never was Lake Buena Vista. If that's how it is listed then somebody made a mistake way back when in filing the deed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!